~《[C - 1]》~

~-~ (Y/n) POV ~-~

Just.. riding a bus... To this little, weird town in Oregon... Called Gravity Falls...

How did I even get here? Oh.

That...

-FlAsHbAcK-

"Hey, sweetie? I was thinking about something... would you like to go on vacation without us for a while?" my mom said as I was eating breakfast, almost choking on it as she said that. "YES I WO- ehem... Yes, that would be pretty nice actually. But why?" I asked, trying to contain my excitement.

"Well... your father and I were planning on going to Hawai for 6 months. And since you're 17, you can go 'live' somewhere, your choice where, for 6 months!" she said happily with a bright smile on her face, hiding her worried thoughts.

Oh wow, this was the best day of my life! No parents, no rules, no limits for 6 whole months?! And, I could choose which town to go to! My excitement was quickly thrown to shards when my mom said: "And we'll give you a small list of towns you can go to. You can choose from those."

An annoyed sigh escaped my lips as I already knew what was gonna happen; a list of boooooring towns... I quickly got myself together and put on a smile, since it was still 6 months without rules or anything. "Yay! How nice of you guys to do that!" I exclaimed happily as I hugged her. "When can I get this little list you were talking about?"

"I already have it, would you want to recherche some of the town and see which one you like the most?" she asked. "I'd love to!" I answered pulling away from this seemingly, never-ending hug. She handed me a paper and I grabbed it and quickly ran upstairs to recherche about them.

There were 23 little towns on the paper and I googled the names of each of them. I just looked at what there was there to do and when it was too boring, I scraped its name. When I was done doing that kind of elimination round, I googled the remaining names, which were 7 of them. When I got to this place called "Gravity Falls", there was a lot of these 'bigfoot sighting' and 'monster in the lake' articles. This immediately got me hyped up, I loved mysteries and the paranormal and all that stuff! So I put Gravity Falls as my top choice.

When I eliminated all the others, cuz they didn't have anything cool to do there, all that there was left, was Gravity Falls. Gravity Falls it is then. Since I chose this town, I decided to do some research about all the mysteries and if anything odd happened there. After a while, I was shocked. There were soooo many sightings of anything! A unicorn, a centaur, even a flying dorito! I was intrigued to know more about these creatures, but most importantly, this dorito. For some reason, he just felt... off... I can't put my finger on it, but I wanted to know more about him. I needed to know more about him.

I ran downstairs to tell my parents I had chosen a town and was very excited to go there. They were going to take care of the rest, but as I was going back upstairs they told me that I would have to make my own money. They would give me some to start, but after that, I'd have to make my own. Great, just great... Now I had to do more research if there was any job that would let a 17-year-old work for them.

After A LOT of looking on google and other websites, I found this sketchy looking place called: "The Mystery Shack". I contacted the boss, called Stanley Pines, and he said that it was perfectly fine that I was underaged. So that was settled!

Since everything was done and I still had a day, I wanted to kill time by trying to find out more about this dorito. I searched and searched and found almost nothing! And when I would find links and stuff, when I got to the page, it was [content deleted] or 'We can't find this video'. After a while, I FINALLY got a video with information about him, but halfway in, it got deleted!

But what I did get to find in it, was that his name was 'Bill Cipher', and that he was an all-knowing, powerful ancient dream demon... That wants to call this world/dimension his own...

 Oh well, I'll have to do some research about this dude. If he's an all-powerful dream demon, it might be hard since I barely found ANYTHING on the all-knowing internet. I found that kinda strange too... Is it just me or is everything about Gravity Falls strange? I didn't even get there yet!

I'll just have to wait till tomorrow for my ride to get here...

-EnD FlAsHbAcK-

I was done thinking about how I got here, so I watched outside the window. I swear I saw a quick flash of yellow, and then nothing. It reminded me of the dorito, what was his name... Bill? Anyway, I was taken aback by the sudden light and stopped watching the outside, which was nothing else than deep, dark woods. Pinetree's to be exact.

I was practically falling asleep when the bus driver shouted: "NEXT STOP GRAVITY FALLS!" I got my bags ready to jump out of my seat. When the bus stopped I ran to the front and jumped out the door, which was in the still middle of the process of opening, and looked at my phone to know where I needed to go to get to the little cabin my parents rented for me.

I knew where to go, so I headed to the path that would lead me to the place I will be living for the next several months. But to get there, I would have to go into the deep, dark forest. As I was walking, I was silent and just listened to the sounds of nature; birds singing, leafs blowing, crickets chirping, footsteps behind me... wait, WHAT.

I turned around to see a person wearing all black. A hoodie covering his face, and his hands in his big pocket stretched across the hoodie. He was startled by my sudden actions, but he quickly collected himself.

"W- Who are you!" I asked slightly panicked.

No answer. Instead, he got his hands out of his pocket, holding something. I only caught a glimpse of it, since he sort of hid it behind his back, but I could make out the quick outline of a knife. I was panicking and didn't know what to do.

As he got closer, I was frozen in place. I am gonna die here. I didn't even have time to do anything in this town, and I'm already gonna die... As he started lifting his hands above his head where I could see what he was carrying, and just as I thought earlier: he was holding a knife.

I just closed my eyes, waiting for the impact to come and kill me, but it never came. All I heard was the man saying: "WhaT tHe-" in a distorted voice, and then the sound of something falling on the ground. After a while, I opened my eyes to see the knife on the ground and the man nowhere to be seen.

I just ran for it, I left the knife there and just ran to the cabin, with was already in sight after a minute or so of running. I was so relieved that i saw it in front of me, i started running faster and faster.

It happened so fast, and I tripped, tumbling face-first towards a rock sticking out of the ground. I hit my head and blacked out.

~-~ A/N ~-~

Hello nobody's that read this!

I know, it's lame and practically a tad bit copied, but should I continue this or naah?

I know it's a lame-ass book that no one cares about and it's my first EVER fanfiction, but tell me if you still have hope for this so yeah... Also: sorry for the short chapters and slow updates...

PEACE

~-~ 1366 Words ~-~