~《[C - 2]》~

Sorry that I changed the POV from "I was" to "You were", I just thought it would be nicer to read...

~-~ ??? POV ~-~

How could I be so stupid?! Of course, she'd run away and be clumsy enough to fall and almost bleed to death! What did I even expect... Everyone who moves or lives in Gravity Falls are such idiots. Although she is a gorgeous idiot...

Now how do I fix this... she can't see me yet, she'll probably run again... Oh! I have an idea! Wow, I'm smart! Hehehe, of course I am...

~-~ Nobody's POV ~-~

You woke up on a soft couch, with several pillows under your head. There was a window next to you so you tried looking out of it, but was stopped mid tracks by an enormous headache. After a small bit of waiting for it to go away, you finally could look out the window to see the woods you were just running out off, because of that... incident. You guessed that after you fell, you crawled into the cabin...

"Oh! you're finally awake. Thank god! I thought you'd never wake up." you were shocked and turned around to see a brown-haired boy with hazel eyes around your age coming out of, what looked like, the kitchen holding some food. He was wearing a red t-shirt, a blue hoodie, and some pants. He smiled warmly at you.

"W- who are you!? And w- what are you doing here?! What happened?!" you had so many questions with made my head throb again. "First of all... My name's Dipper. Dipper Pines! And I found you almost bleeding to death on the ground in front of, what I guess, is your cabin. Since you were losing some blood, I patched you up and got some food for you." He said while handing you the plate off food.

After a while off glaring at him to see any nervousness that would say he might have poisoned the food, you ate it. He didn't seem overjoyed you ate it, so he must not have done anything to it. "So... how did you find me? I'm pretty sure that there aren't any houses/cabins nearby, and I was pretty far into the forest..." you asked after you finished eating the food on the plate.

"Oh... I was just taking a stroll in the woods, looking for a mushroom, but then I saw this shining light. I followed it and found you, bleeding on the ground," he answered with a small smile. Then you remembered the flash of yellow light you saw when you were riding the bus. "W- what color was it?"

"Yellow, not pure neon, but some sort of white-yellow... I don't know how to describe it properly... Why do you ask?" You just stared at the plate that was standing on the small table in front of you. "Oh, it's just... Nevermind. You should go home, I'll take care of myself." You said in a serious tone. "And... and try to hurry, it's getting late and you don't want to walk alone in a dark forest. Who knows what's out there!" You said with a small smile, pushing him towards the door.

"Huh? What are you trying to do? You didn't recover fully yet! I can't just leave you here all alone!" He said kinda panicking. But he didn't have time to do anything to stop you from pushing him outside and closing the door behind him.

Once he was done trying to get you to open the door again to let him in, he walked away into the forest, which was kinda dark now. You fell to the floor in front of the door from sudden exhaustion. Dipper was right, you indeed didn't fully recover yet. You decided to take a look around in what would be your new house for the next 6 months.

After a minute or so, you found a bedroom, which was probably yours from now on. You quickly got under the pastel-red covers and fell asleep.

~-~ TiMeSkIp ~-~