~《[C - 5]》~

A/N - Soo... this took way too long to write, and I apologize for that. I guess I didn't want to write anything that didn't really involve anything I have planned?? Idk, it's a lame excuse but here it is... Yay.

Also, this is just a 'connecting chapter'. I have two situations and I need to connect them together... somehow...

---~|~---

~-~ Dipper POV ~-~

(Time: End chapter 3)

I was going to shout at my great uncle, but I was stopped by the sight of (Y/n)'s chest rising and lowering; she was breathing. I was so relieved to see that, at first I thought he killed her with whatever weird liquid he injected... But on second thought, that wouldn't be his way of working.

I watched as Ford picked her up bridal style and brought her inside quickly, me and my sister following them once they reached the door. I asked Mabel if she'd like to rest, on which she replied with a sleepy nod before heading to her room, which was on the ground floor since we got our separate rooms.

After that was done, I went to the secret door, in other words: the vending machine. It didn't take long before I was down and looking at Ford's back while he was chaining (Y/n) up to the wall with some weird glowing chains. "Hey!" I shouted while walking towards him in an angry and disappointed state.

"She's no danger to us-" I started but got cut off by Stanford Pines himself. "We need to be cautious of her, we don't know what she's capable of." With me being caught off-guard, I didn't reply and he soon got back to work with the chains. When all was done, he quietly went back upstairs to get a coffee or something like that.

As soon as he left, I got to work with the chains again, getting them off (Y/n) and laying them to the side. I picked her up and laid her on the couch Ford had down here to sleep. Once I laid her down, I put some chairs next to her and sat down on one of them.

Once he came downstairs, you could see he was angry with me. And if you look close enough, you could notice a hint of disappointment. "Dipper Mason Pines..." He started talking with anger evident in his voice. "You do know she has been turned by Bill Cipher, making him capable of acting through her body and harming us, right?" He continued in a 'you-know-that' voice with a bit of sarcasm flowing with his words.

I stood up from my seat, getting defensive. "We don't know that, she-" I was interrupted by a groan coming from the couch. As we both immediately looked over to the noise's source, we were met with a slightly waking up (Y/n). She then just turned around, making her back face us, and started mumbling random things.

I tried listening to the 'conversation' she was having with herself, but all I could hear was what I could only identify as Latin. I stumbled back to my chair, Ford following behind me. "Hey, (Y/n)... You okay there?" I asked carefully, moving to shake her arm. I stopped in my tracks as she seemed to tense up by my talks.

She turned around, her eyes slowly opening as if to look at what talked to her. I watched as I expected to see her beautiful (e/c) orbs, but was only met with more evidence of her change:

Where white was supposed to be only a minute ago, was now fading to black. Her irises were already just (f/c) with slit, black pupils.

I heard Ford jump up at this, immediately reaching for his pocket-size, demon hunter gun he always carried with him. I stretched out my arm to him, trying to show that she couldn't do anything. He seemed to relax a bit, but he was still on full alert. He sat back down cautiously.

The (h/c) haired girl on the couch in front of us blinked her eyes a lot as if to try and see clearly. After a while, she gave up and let out a sigh of annoyance, closing her eyes again. I tried talking to her after, but she just appeared to look up at us, narrow her eyes and close them ance again.

After I started powering my tone, she just turned to me annoyed and tried saying something, which immediately made us silent.

" Ĵ̶̩͈̤̰̑̔̾̚u̶̟͓̳͔̰͇̓S̸̢̖͙̘͙̳̆̋̓̀̏̋͝͠T̷̨̩͋͌̕ ̶͉̥͕͚̈́̃̈̊͂s̸̥̟͔̹͊̓̐͒̏̑h̷̭̖̠̝̥̳̳̗͆͗̃̊U̸̢̠̿̑t̷̛̹̝̖̞̳̣̘̫̋̃̑͠ ̴̨͓̩̥̺̳͐̈́̕͝Ȗ̸̹͐̏̐̚͝Ṕ̷̳̙̌ ̶̼͎̝̦̯̺̀a̷̮̔͜Ļ̵̧̺͔̳̅r̴̯̣̺̪̯͓̀̍̾͝E̷̲̞̬̱͍̔̋͌̊̏͝À̶̛͈̐̌̈́̀d̶͙̥̝̕ͅȳ̴̝͙̻͕̤͛̈́̉̀̆!̷͚̠͚͓̝̭͎̩͛̌͋̇̅̚!̴͎̔͗͘  "

She said it silently, almost a whisper, but yet... I sounded like a bomb exploded in my head, echoing; almost just like Bill's voice. As her mouth opened, moving to talk, you could almost miss her sharpened teeth, yet it was more than visible to me.

Ford didn't seem to notice the teeth only... Her voice was something on its own. Her speech seemed to glitch a lot, so did her body as she spoke. I was about to say something, but the man sitting next to me beat me to it. But to my surprise, it was directed to me.

"She's just unstable..." he whispered sadly to me as I watched her frame lay down, her back facing us again. I was about to reply, but no sound came out. Why was I this taken aback by this?

Her mood wasn't even threatening, just... tired. She didn't shout, she whispered, almost sorrowfully. We both just sat there, in silence, waiting for any opportunity to start a small conversation. But it never came to our aid.

As I was settling into sleep, I suddenly heard shouting upstairs, and quick steps that stopped halfway. Then a weak thud was heard. Ford was already up as running to check what was wrong, as I stayed where I was; I had to protect (Y/n) at all costs.

The girl laying next to me seemed to perk up at the sounds, widening her eyes and pushing the upper half of her body off of the worn sofa. As I was looking at her, I failed to notice the evident clicking of shoes against the wooden floor coming from the stairs.

I looked in the direction, too late. I was pushed into the wall by an invisible force, it was holding me in place. It seemed to move up to my throat as I started struggling to breathe: it was strangling me!

I clawed at the invisible hands killing me, trying to get them off but to no success. I heard a small chuckle and saw Bill standing behind the now sitting up straight, and cutely pouting (Y/n). I thought it was adorable, but I couldn't wander on that thought too long seeing I was about to die.

Ford ran down the stairs, drowsiness evident in his eyes as if he just woke up. He had his gun in hand and at the sight of the insane dream demon, aimed at him. He was going to shoot at Bill, but he would hit (Y/n) too!

The force around my neck loosened before fully disappearing as the typical slow-motion started up. My great uncle fired the gun and I ran to pose myself in between the pair and him. I jumped up, just in time for the ray to hit me, and not my precious (Y/n).

This... was worth it...

~-~ 1317 Words ~-~