➣ 𝐆&𝐌, chapter one

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⮑0.1⮐

one, hurricanes & secrets

one, hurricanes & secrets . . .
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MOLLY ROUTLEDGE HADN'T SLEEPT ALL NIGHT. Not because of hurricane Agatha well not really because of that, but because she had been out all night. That was what she had been doing for the last three or four months. Sneaking out when she really could just leave out the front door. But then there would be questions and those questions would be unanswerable and therefore, window it was.

The truth was, the night of hurricane Agatha, Molly had said good night to her friends and proceeded to climb out her window, where she then walked a block down the road and hopped into Rafe Cameron's truck. He was her first. First kiss, first fuck, first line of cocaine. All of those things, with a kook, a kook who she was illegally seeing. Not like a rich white boy like Rafe Cameron would get more then a slap on the wrist for sleeping with an underaged girl anyways.

So anyways, Molly stumbled through her window, cursing as she knocked things off her nightstand. Every time she hung out with Rafe, she would get high and drunk and just overall fucked up. When she would get back to chateau, she would be coming down from that high and have to hide it while sipping on warm beers. Molly could hear the footsteps coming towards her room. She quickly kicked off her converse and fell back onto her bed.

"Morning", John B greeted, leaning on the door with a grasp on the handle.

"Hey", Molly greeted back, acting like she hadn't just gotten back.

"You been outside? Agatha sounded pretty bad last night".

"No, I uh just woke up".

"Jd came to my room last night cause of the noise, said that he went to your room first but you weren't there", The brother trailed on, casually trying to get answers.

"I was probably just peeing or something. Plus, he knows that since you've started sleeping in dads room, you have the bigger bed", Molly excused.

"He kicks a lot in his sleep for such a small kid".

"And that's exactly why I always direct him to your room when he has a nightmare", She grinned, trying to hold back a yawn.

John B was half way through a light chuckle before the little blonde boy came running into Molly's room. James Dean hurled himself onto his older sisters bed and shook her violently with both of his small hands on her shoulders.