➣ 𝐆&𝐌, chapter two

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⮑0.2⮐

two, motel keys & grady whites

two, motel keys & grady whites . . .
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MOLLY HESITATED TO PULL THE SECOND HAND SHIRT OVER HER HEAD LIKE HER BROTHER AND FRIENDS ALL DID. There were three large secrets that Molly Routledge was trying to hold onto with her dear life. One, her relationship with Rafe Cameron. Two, the piercing on her tongue and three, the piercing on her belly button. The last two things being a product of Rafe thinking they were hot. But if John B ever saw, he would totally freak out and ask why she would do something so stupid. As if Kie wouldn't have taken her if she were to ask.

"Think there's a dead body down there?", Pope questioned as Kie and John B jumped into the water.

"Go find out", Molly answered, shying away from the activity.

"You're not going?".

"Just go Pope", She rushed him.

He pulled off his shirt and dove in with everyone else. Kie cheered at the refreshing water on her skin, almost preparing herself for an adventure. The three ducked into the water but one blonde head stuck out, waiting for the Routledge girl. Molly leaned over the edge, still anxious to see what it was.

"Come on, let's go", JJ beckoned.

"JJ, go! You're gonna miss all the fun", Molly shooed him.

"But you are all the fun".

She felt her lips tug into a smile, a smile the JJ might describe as "brighter than the sun". Kie tugged at his foot from under the water and the moment was ruined. He mentally cursed at Kiara for being so impatient but figured the moment would have faded anyway, so why not now? Molly watched the boy swim under. She leaned her weight on her elbows as she watched her friends fade into the murky water.

After a couple seconds, the four arose and gasped for much needed air. She leaned closer off the boat to try and hear the group better.

"What's the verdict?", Molly shouted.

"A grady white! A grady white!", Jj cheered.

Molly furrowed her eyebrows and sat back. A grady white wasn't something u saw on the Southside of the island, maybe on Firgue 8 but definitely not on The Cut. Money for a grady white with a pogues salary was unheard of. So what was it doing here?