➣ 𝐆&𝐌, chapter four

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⮑0.4⮐

four, scooter grubbs & keggers

four, scooter grubbs & keggers . . .
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TO THE ROUTLEDGE FAMILY, DIRTY MONEY WAS STILL MONEY NON THE LESS. Whether it came from a hard working job or a kooks pocket, money was money. Big John Routledge was no stranger to skipping out on bills and definitely not opposed to making shady money. Which is why it always fell on Molly to figure out a way to pay the rent and electric and water and all the shit that her father just didn't feel the need to pay.

She couldn't take all the credit of course. John B did his best to help make money in any way possible, but did he ever work as hard as his younger sister? No. So when John Booker Routledge watched his best friend carry a wad of cash that he soon found out belonged to a dead man, he finally felt helpful.

"Ok. So, um... we didn't see anything. We don't know anything. We need to have total and complete amnesia", Pope stressed.

"Actually, Popes right for once. See, I agree with you sometimes. Deny, Deny, Deny ", JJ spoke up and got up from his spot

Molly's legs hung from the arm rest of the wicker chair that sat next to the previously sat Maybank boy. Her hair dangled from the other end of the seat as she let her head relax back.

"Guys, we can't keep that money".

An unwanted opinion that came from the richest member of their little group. Why did she get a say in this? Kiara got to wake up everyday knowing that the water in her house was gonna run and the lights would turn on. Molly shifted up in her chair, feeling the blood rush back to her head

"Ok. Not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, Kiara".

"Yeah, and not all of us are kooks", Molly nodded along.

"We have to pass that off to Lana Grubbs. Otherwise, it's bad karma".

"You know, some of us like to eat, Kie", The Routledge girl passively said.

"Bad Karma to be implicated in a felony, too. We gotta go dark".

"If that means we get to keep the money, then I agree", JJ strolled back over to Molly, leaning a hand on her chair.

"Pogue style baby", Molls put her hand out, JJ smacking it with his own hand.

"I don't agree", John B muttered.