What Bright Thinks

With one swift movement of a kick and gun shot, the man became limp.

Bright P.O.V.

What I do for a living isn't always what I had as an ideal job. Of course I work as one of the head directors at a hotel but this was more of my main job.

How I got here was because of shitty eyebrows.

Back track to when I just finish high school. I was always great at everything as everyone would put it. I was so great at everything that every dumb fuck would pick a fight with me. In the end they got all their asses serve to them. Then more dumb fucks would come from all over neighboring schools and do the same and it would always end the same. I got into more fights a day than I would like but still keep my grades high. Heck I could have become whatever the fuck I wanted to be for a living.

Then that shitty eyebrow had to come along and ruin just about everything. To put it short he picked a fight with me and I lost. But it was no ordinary fight. We betted on it. If I won he would send his security to handle all the fights for me. Apparently he said he was rich and could afford it but that's all he let up. Although if he won then I had to agree to whatever the fuck he wanted. Of course I made sure it was nothing sexual because I'm not into that stuff. Having to not deal with fuck heads was too big of a deal to pass off.

I lost and then I was taken to a secluded place. There he told me his real motives and what he really did. He wanted me to join his mafia and be his right and left man. I hold my pride very high but this was tough shit. I couldn't walk away but he offered a high paying stable job as well as security. It was a set future for me then on.

Fast forward to now. In the end I guess it was worth all those years working under him. If a certain bright eye brat is the reward for living hell then I'm not complaining.

It was supposed to be business related but it turned out to be more complicated than I wanted it to be. I hated his guts but he intrigued me. The more I thought about him, the more I felt that something was there besides being intrigued.

Sure he can be a handful and a bit annoying but there's just something about him I couldn't put my finger on. He has a few blotches of uncertainty in him. He has days where he's sensitive and I can't help but tip toe around him. I want to know more about him and what happened to him. I want to be able to be that person for him. Even if I have to keep him by force.

Win P.O.V.

At College

This was the first day back at college after a month of skipping. After my demons showed up I couldn't just go back to school right away. I had to calm myself down and wait for a while. I just know panic attacks are going to occur and pieces of my past will show their ugly faces again. If there was a way to forget everything I would take it any moment.

A month so far with Bright hasn't been as terrible as it should be. With all those intimate moments, I can't help but question my sexuality. Maybe I'm Bi but after seeing him, no girl could make me look at her twice. He plagued my mind more than I would like him to.

/SMACK/

"Ow." I rub my head as I gaze at my teacher. "Mr. Metawin if you would like to zone out then you may leave." This teacher was the devil of them all. She hated me ever since I walked in here. For crying out loud I even tried to bribe her with quality chocolate. I thought it worked but she just ate it and still treated me the same, if not worse.

Today I would be coming home late since Luke decided he would treat me to dinner and to go see a movie. Who would have guess JJ of all people to make him feel bad about him being the cause of why I lost my job.