Unexpected Visitor

"I don't know anything. I didn't even check your phone.", I yelled. "Yes, you fucking did!", Claire yelled back. I was shocked. I've never seen Claire so angry before. But I understand why. I went through her phone, I should just admit it already. "Okay, fine I did! B-but you went through my phone!" I showed her the photos of her on my phone. Claire's voice got progressively louder, "I only went on your camera app and took those pictures, that's it! I didn't look at your fucking texts!" I sighed, "I'm sorr-", she interrupted me, "Just tell me what you know." "Fine,", I began, "I know Haley, your ex. She doesn't trust me because she'll think I'll only use you for sex." "And she was right.", Claire said. "No!", I protested. "I can explain. I read your texts and I didn't want you to be with her again so I tried to change your mind or something..I don't know." I sighed, "Look, I really like you, Claire. But, we can't..do this if Haley is still on your back." "How do I know you're telling the truth. What if you're making up a lie?", she replied with tears in her greenish-blue eyes. As I was about to speak I saw a shadow in the window. I looked closer and it disappeared. What the hell was that? I thought. I shouldn't worry about that now though. I looked back at Claire.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "You'll just have to trust me. In every relationship, there is always trust. Without it, it's just a mess." She hesitated for a moment but finally nodded her head. "Fine. I trust you." I tightly hug her, "Thank you!", I smiled. It felt so warm hugging her, I missed it. "What are you gonna do about Haley. She can't control your life, you know.", I said to her. Claire sighed, "I know." She pulled out her phone and blocked Haley's phone number. "I didn't say you had to block her-" "It's the only way." "Now,", Claire continued, "let's watch that movie, ay?"

I was glad things were back to normal. I love her in every way. Again, every disturbing scene we saw she would turn her head back and close her eyes. She would always say "Is it over?", which is honestly the cutest thing ever. I've always wanted someone like her, I didn't expect it to be a..girl but I'm fine with it. In fact, I love it. After the movie, we both said goodnight and turned off the lights.

"Uh, Rosy?", she whispered to me. "Yeah?", I replied. "Can I sleep...on your chest?" My eyes widened, hee hee. "Of course, here.", I move closer to her so she didn't have to move an inch. She placed her head on my chest and closed her eyes. "Your heart is beating fast, why is that?", she smirked. "You know why.", I replied. "Yeah, but too bad we can't...you know." "Why can't we? We can keep it a secret!", I argued. "We can try but Jimmy and Mike can detect stuff. A lot of stuff." "What do you mean?", I said. "When..Haley and I started dating, we didn't tell our managers. We kinda wanted to keep it a secret. But the way we acted was...flirtish I guess? That's when Mike confronted us. But since it wasn't against the rules back then he allowed it.", The girl with the greenish-blue eyes said.

"Oh.", I sighed. "But if we're good at acting..maybe we could?", she smiled. "YES! Uh, I mean yeah for sure." We both starting laughing. "Okay, Claire go to sleep now. It's past your bedtime!" "Shut up!!", she
said  rolling her eyes.

"You guys drove together?", Mike asked when we entered the building. "Yeah.", I said. "We actually had a sleepover last night and it was pretty fu-." Claire elbowed me. "OWW WHAT THE HELL CLAI-" "I have no idea what Rosy's talking about haha. My car broke down so I called her up and she picked me up.", Claire said smiling nervously. "Umm...okay. Let's um..get started!", he replied. "Yeahh..", we both said. When he left I elbowed Claire. "Oww what'd I do?" "You made the situation worse by saying yOuR cAr bRoKe DoWn!", I whispered. "Well, a sleepover is more suspicious!", she whispered back. "Ugh, let's just get to work.", I pouted. As we were about to walk into the studio room, we heard the entrance door open.

"You ignored my calls, my texts, and my snaps! Explain yourself, Claire." We both turned around. Haley. "Haley? How'd you...find me?", Claire asked scared. "Jesus Christ, Claire are you dumb? I know you work in this studio BECAUSE I WORKED HERE BEFORE!", Haley yelled. Dijon came out of one of the studio rooms. "What's going o-Haley?" "Shut the fuck up, Dijon I'm talking to Claire.", Haley screamed. She looked at me, "Haha. So you must be Rosy." I freaked out, she's gonna kill me, "No, I'm...Jessica.." "Jesus Christ and you tell me I'm bad at lying.", Claire whispered to me. Haley started laughing, "I'm not gonna hurt you guys, I just wanna talk to Claire." "No! I'm not gonna let yo-.", I got interrupted by Claire. "It's fine, where do you wanna talk?" "Somewhere private,", she replied, "like the closet." They both walked into the nearest closet and locked the door.

What was Haley gonna do, I thought nervously. I just can't let this happen. I slapped myself, I'm being jealous again! It doesn't matter because I know Claire loves me, and I love her. What could possibly go wrong? I decided to go to work without waiting for Claire. "So, are we working on a new song or something?", I asked Jimmy as I went into the main room. "I have no idea. We're definitely making a new album but we have no information about it. Claire's kinda..slacking off this year. She's never like that." We locked eyes, "Unless something happened to her.", he said anxiously. "We're not dating, Jimmy.", I replied annoyed. "Are ya sure?", I turned around and saw Eddie with his Sprite can. "You two seem close, really close.", he teased. "We're not!", I softly yelled. Both Eddie and Jimmy started laughing. "But, anyway. I have SOME information about the album.", Eddie began, "She told me last week. You know how like all of her songs are mostly about love?" Jimmy and I nodded. "She wanted this year's album to be about heartbreak but with a happy style." "What do you mean?", Jimmy asked.

"For example, Hey Ya! by the OUTKAST. That song makes you wanna bust a move, right? But if you listen carefully, the lyrics are actually really sad. He tries to tell his story, but he eventually gives up as he says "Ya'll don't wanna hear me, you just wanna dance." She said the album will be mostly inspired by that song." I froze. Was the album gonna be about...Haley? But why would she? She has me now! She has nothing to worry about. We heard a knock on the door and in came Dijon. "I heard you guys talking about the album. Claire told me about one song she wanted to make." We all got up from our seats. "Tell us!", I said.

Dijon laughed, "She said one of the songs will be about an ex. She loved her ex so much but then they broke up because of arguments and stuff. But Claire got over her but then her ex didn't get over her so she keeps calling Claire and stuff and mostly tries to control her. And she accepts her ex controlling her because she doesn't know how to defend herself." Was she talking about...Haley? I thought. "I wonder who's she's talking about in that song.", Eddie questioned. "It's about Haley, right?", I said to them. "Nah. Haley would never try to control Claire. She's not like that.", Dijon answered. They don't know the real her, I thought to myself. I feel so bad. I got nervous and told them I was gonna get water from the fridge.

I quickly ran out and saw the closet door opened. I went in and saw only Claire; Haley left earlier. "She recorded us.", she slowly said. "What?", I asked. "She tracked down where I was yesterday. Then out the window she saw you trying to have sex with me. She recorded it and shared it with me. She said if we're in an official relationship, she's gonna show it to Mike and Jimmy. They'll definitely get you fired." She breathed out, "In the video, it looks like I'm trying to pull you away so it looks like you're trying to...But if I try to defend you, they'll think you made me say that. So if she shares that video, you'll lose your job and potentially get arrested. I gasped. I'm being fucking blackmailed!