one night stand

{Kiris POV}

I cant belive I was that bored I agreed to go to a strip club with kaminari! Ugh I hated these places. Theres nothing worse when people are basically selling their bodies for a gud time in return for money. Y cant u just get a normal job and earn better money? Yeah I know there is horny fucks out there but still. Watch porn or something! Better than having a one night stand and losing ur virginity to someone u dont even know.

I sighed in annoyance. It was to cramped in here for me but according to kaminari this isnt one of those very busy nights. "This is the quietest it's ever been" his words where. QUITEST!? THIS WAS THE QUITEST!? damn.

"Hey kaminari, y do ppl like this place so much anyway?"

"Oh that? Well, there is a certain Male stripper who got this place popular. Before he came there would be barley anyone here, and when others started hearing about how gud he was it started getting busier."

"Oh...I see...have you had your fun with him?"

He spat out his drink "w-what?! No way! No-one has every touched him! Well...that's what the rumours are. Everyone comes here bc of his seductive moves and body. No-one here has ever got in bed or even touched him"

My face was shocked. What type of stripper is he then?

"Speaking of which, the crowd should be bigger. Hes performing soon, ya know? The one I was jusy speaking about. They call him bakuhoe or blasty but that's cause of his explosive personality apparently"

"Bakuhoe?"

"Yeah, hes a real tease" kaminari said while sipping up his drink. I noticed that mina was talking to a few guys and sero was flirting with some girls. It was just me and kaminari...for now. I guarantee when he sees a hot girl he will leave me on my own.

Eventually, the lights went dim over at a certain stage. I was curious and while I held my drink to my lips I sore an ash blonde guy walk out. My God he was fucken sexy! And that was with just his clothes on! I gulped thickly and walked behind the other males and females watching him.

As he got closer to the pole all you could hear was whistles and the sound of heels getting closer by each step. I looked at all the other hungry ass ppl in front of me then at the gorgeous blonde. He gripped the pole and span around it.

{No-ones POV}

"Listen up newbies and fellow visitors I've seen before" he went on his hands and knees and lightly dragged his fingers under some guys chin licking his lips seductively. He got up and leaned his back on the pole holding onto it and squatting down "I'm feeling super horny today~" he said this while dragging a hand down his shirt buttons undoing them "so! One of u lucky pervs will get the pleasure of fucken my brains out tonight~" he got to his feet and grinding his dick against the pole licking up it slightly with such hungry eyes. Men whistling and clapping already throwing money at the male. This ticked kirishima off. The blonde took his shirt off reaviling his perfect chest and threw his shirt to the men in the crowd "alright my followers~" he wrapped his leg around the pole and span around it, dropping to the floor in a flexible manner, arching his back and looking upside down to the crowd of filthy horny men "tell me what u want kitten to do for you today~" he winked biting his lip.

"Twerk!" A man shouted holding some money up. The blonde grinned and rolled onto his hands and knees. He pushed himself up and played with the leather black pants he had on "with or without~?"