university

{No-ones POV}

Kirishima woke up holding the beautiful blonde he had met yesterday. At first he had no clue how they got like this but then it hit him. He was so over powered by jealousy that while he was watching the show he had atleast 6 strong drinks necked down and must of forgotten who he was. He only hoped he didnt hurt or pressure the blonde into doing this with him. The Male sighed as he scanned the blonde's back. Many bites and hickeys filled his skin nicely, from a blank canvas to a marked canvas. The only mark that ment this blonde was his. A smile formed onto his lips and he slowly and gently planted a kiss on each bite he had made and pulled the blonde closer to him.

The blonde whimpered from the touch and opened his eyes slightly. It took him a minute to realise what had happened, oh boy has this blonde never been so angry in his life. While the red head was focused on kissing his back, he slid a hand under his pillow slowly drawing out a pocket knife. He gave it a few more seconds before he quickly got ontop of the red haird Male and held the knife to his throat causing the red head to startle.

"Well...morning to you to my bab-"

"DONT U DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE! DONT U DARE CALL ME UR BABY OR ILL KILL U RIGHT NOW U BASTARD!" The angered blonde yelled at the Male underneath him. A glare that peered into his soul and frightened him "you...you really think that just bc we- well...U had fun with me last night that it automatically makes me yours!? Ur just as pathetic as the other losers who try to do the same thing" he snarled

"Oh, so the rumours are a lie? Ur not a virgin?"

"Of course I'm not! U really think my lovely ass would be new?! Ha! I lost my virginity as soon as I turned 16. I just make those fuckers keep quite about the one night stands, and u...u are no different. Once again, another man that wants me for my body" he got up and put the knife down on the side. The red haird Male growled and got up.

"So every man who comes In here is just a fuck buddy to u? A one night stand?" He growled out

"Hmm basically yea" the blonde smiled proud of himself "oh plz, u dont really think I would LUV u right? Ha, that's sad. Wanting me all to urself huh~? Sorry sweetheart, but I'm not looking for a real relationship, just some men who can get me off. And you? Well, u wasnt one of those men, u where completely different so I dont like you. I dont like change and I dont like that u didnt ask for my concent"

"Tsk, and I thought u was different from all these sluts, turns out ur just the same as them arnt u? Only doing it for a gud time and money? Right?" The blonde just nodded and kirishima was slightly shocked. He expected something else to escape his plump lips but none the less, he just happily agreed to the red head. The blonde faced away from the Male and grabbed some underwear putting them one. While the blonde Male changed the red head couldnt help but be heated with rage and jealously, he didnt want to hurt the blonde but he couldnt stop himself from being his possessive side. He grabbed the knife the blonde had left and snuck up behind the blonde. An arm gripped his head from under his arm while the other hooked around his throat with the blade a few inches away from his soft and warm skin. "Now, listen here SlUt, ur mine and MINE only, if any other Male touches u I will punish u, not in the kinky way like a lustful whore like u are probably thinking. When I next come back here and u see me, u get of that stage immediately and go into ur room" he growled down the blondes ear before nipping at the lobe. The blonde whimpered slightly. There was no way he was gonna give up his dominant side just for this horny fuck. But he complied with the mans wants...for now. The blonde was pretty smart so he knew he would get out of this little rut hes in, shouldnt be to hard. Already escaped his abusive parents and ex partner. The red head moved slowly "now, give ur daddy a kiss~" the blonde Male sighed and kissed the red heads tender lips before parting and the red head leaving the room

Once he was gone, he clentched his fists and growled "your not gonna take advantage of me shitty hair"

{Kirishimas POV}

I covered my mouth as I quickly walked out of that building "w-why did I do that?! This isnt like me! I became protective and nearly abusive to him!" I whimpered, I was so upset with myself for what I had done I immediately ran home and txt my friends in the group chat that they had created.

*The groupies!*

{Shark boi 🦈}
{Denki⚡}
{Mina the shipper💖👽}
{Sero}

Shark boi 🦈: guys, somethin terrible happened! By that, I mean, ME! I DID SOMETHING TERRIBLE!

Mina💖👽: kiri-kun, what's wrong?

Sero: yeah man, what happened?

Denki⚡: dude, what's going on ma guy?

Shark boi 🦈: shit, we have university today dont we!? Ok, meet me at the gates and I'll tell u on the way to class! See ya guys!

Sero: oh, ok man, bye

Mina💖👽: bye~

Denki⚡: later ma bois~!

I sighed in panick as I rushed to clean myself off having mini flashbacks of what happened last night. No matter how hard I tried I couldnt get that beautiful moaning mess outta my head! I had classes to focuse on and instead I'm thinking of some slut who only wanted to be played for one night! ARGGG!

I soon finished getting sorted out and left the my house. As I walked I had a flustered look on my face, I could feel it. I couldn't stop thinking of that guy. He had an amazing body, yes feminine like but it was still amazing, I had never seen a body like that on a Male before. Huge chest, huge squishy ass, slim and tiny waist, Deep but kinda gently voice, tight hole of a virgin, perfect thighs and well built tone structure to him oh and most importantly those pricing red eyes of his. If I didnt stop thinking about him, my grades would soon drop.

Eventually I had reached the gates for my school. My friends already there waiting for me. They waved and I waved back quickly running over to them. We started heading in and while we walked I talked about what happened to my disappearance at the strip club yesterday.

"So kiri-kun isnt a virgin anymore~" mina teased me, I just blushed avoiding her gaze.

"W-well, yeah but...I really like him mina. I didnt want it to just to be a one night stand. And I feel so horrible for everything I said! I wasnt myself at all  last night or this morning. I felt like a bad guy!" I whined. I felt arms around me after that, mina...sero...and denki where all hugging me, comforting me which is what I needed. I smiled and embraced them "thank u guys" I said while separating.
We entered the classroom soon after and took are seats.

"Good morning class, today we have an estrange student, moved here from America a few months ago, originally from Japan but his parents had business down there. Plz come in" my home room teacher said.

My eyes widned at the figure that stepped in, oh no! Not him! Anyone but him! I slammed my head onto the desk with my arms overlapping my head trying to think this was a damn dream and that THIS was not happening rn!

"Alright losers, my names katsuki bakugo. Stay away from me, I am not interested in making friends or anything more than that, I have studies to focuse on and not annoying ppl who will distract me!" I heard him say, I sat up and looked at him and he looked at me. My heart literally stopped for a second in fear "you again!"

"You..." I said plainly and looked down "yeah...me again"

"Oh great, u two know eachother, sit next to him" my teacher said, my eyes widened and the blonde growled. He made his way to a desk next to mine and sat down angrily.

"Hi-" I started of but was interrupted

"Dont u dare fucken talk to me" he snarled. I looked away and focused on my work after that, occasionally glancing over to the blonde when I could.

"This is gonna be a long year" I sighed Quitley to myself.