protection

It's been a few weeks since the whole "truth" thing about bakugos past. Kirishima hasnt let him once out of his sight.

Night times- wouldnt let him sleep alone, cuddles him Into his chest and holds him in his arms safely.

Day times- either right beside him or watching closely from afar

Outside- wont let him go out in public alone, follows him and acts like a guard dog

Bathrooms- checks if there empty and stands outside waiting for him

Classes- always sits next to him no matter what, uses force if he has to and etc.

The point is, is that kirishima became very overprotective since bakugo told him everything and honestly it was getting to much for bakugo. He didnt exactly...feel safe this way. He always felt like he was in constant danger and that he needed to be protected, made him feel weak and useless. But he couldn't tell kirishima that, it would hurt him. For someone so muscular and strong, he has a really sensitive side to the blonde and he didnt want to be the cause of his sadness. It would only put more guilt on his plate. So, Bakugo decide to see how long this would continue for and if it went on for to long he was done.

That night, they were sat down infront of katsukis phone. bakugo would do some videos with his makeup but he would also do it on kiri for a laugh, which the red head didn't mind cause they could have a laugh and some fun together enjoying their time as a couple while it lasted. There was a catch thou, every video bakugo made, HE had to be in it so people would know who he belonged to. Most of the videos he had recently posted were where bakugo was sat on kirishimas lap with the red heads arms around his waist and chin on his shoulders. Katsuki didnt mind cause his lap was comfier than the chair but he didnt want to be watched all the time, he felt like he had to be on full guard all the time just to prove he can handle himself when kiri isn't around. He added the fainl touch which was lipgloss to his lips. He suddenly felt a pair of hands drag down his waist softly causing the blond male to shiver and glance back.

"Why lip-gloss? I told u, ur lips are already plump and soft" he said kissing his neck. Katsuki chuckled in reponse.

"Ei, you know its part of my makeup look"

"I know, I know. But you dont need any of this makeup. Your skin is flawless, you have natural beauty" katsuki frowned slightly. He felt as if kirishima was trying to make him stop doing what he loves in his free time. Yeah katsuki knew he had flawless skin and he knew natural beauty was the best way of anything really but ever since he was a kid hes been so intrigued on the fact men could wear makeup. He sore only one in his life, a male around his 20s who wore makeup all the time and worked in a corner beauty shop. Katsuki would always stop by before and after he did what he needed to do. He would always stop by for an hour before going home, after all this was his only way of a break. He was taught how to do makeup from the older male. Infact, these two males still keep in touch, they follow each other on social media after awhile of searching for one another and occasionally they met up once in awhile which was a nice catch up for them both. You see, the blonde eventually stopped going to see him and tried his best to avoid him due to bruises appearing on his face from staying out longer than he should, plus he didnt want the older male to worry for him. This was his only way of getting through things. Being free. Expressing his artistic side. The only way he knew infact. Makeup was his passion, he didnt care what others thought, he loved it and he wouldn't even let his boyfriend take it away from him. He faced back to the camera and put more on his lips.

"I dont care"

"But didnt u say natural beauty should be embraced?!" He sat up slightly. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Only if u want to Ei. If u have natural beaty, embrace it. Yes I have natural beauty but I like doing this for fun so deal with it and stop whining about my life dissions whenever u can" the red head stayed quite and leaned back sadly. A wave of hurt feelings passing around his body as he thought quitley to himself. Katsuki eventually ended the  video and got of the red head. He layed down on the bed with a huff and charged his phone. Erijio stared at the male thinking what he could do to cheer him up. He slowly pushed himself up and crawled onto the bed, he gripped the ash blonds ankles and pulled his legs either side of him and wrapped them around his own waist before leaning over him.

"Baby, plz, tell me whats wrong, did I do something to upset you? Do you hate me? You seem off" the red head asked a bunch of questions eventually forcing the blond to cover his mouth with a sigh of annoyance.

"Can u just shut up?" He sat up and used his elbows as a support "do u wanna know whats wrong with me? You, your to over protective. Your saying this is to keep me safe but I don't feel safe! I feel violated! I don't get me time! I get it, you don't want me hurting after everything I've been to but you dont let me be alone for 5 minutes! I can't even go to the bathroom without you following me! I love u and I appreciate what you have done for me but plz...just give me a break" he sighed and layed down covering his face. He slowly felt his legs get put down and the bed move up. He moved his hands and watched the red walk away. "Ei, I didnt-"

"No its fine...I know when I'm not wanted" the red head walked out and closed the door behind him. Katsuki stayed silent before he threw his head back onto the pillow and muffled his screams of frustration into a pillow.

((Some of y'all wanted an update and I have mo provided that to. I'll work on the next chapter as soon as I can so u can find out what happenes next :) sorry this took so long, couldn't think and I didnt fell well