𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

hey, do you remember when you kissed me? ~ kiara [ outer banks ]

[ outer banks ]

JADEN ~ south caicos, turks and caicos
this is just a very lux. this place isn't very popular, so thats a plus. the sand is white, the water is crystal clear. its nice, but not that nice, not like one of those beaches on Instagram, but it'll be perfect for you guys.

CHASE ~ luxembourg, europe
its not that much stuff to do here but it would be fun to explore castles and make tiktoks in one.

ANTHONY ~ santorini, greece
this is another island, but its in greece, its one of the best. you guys would spend the day by exploring the island and go on cable cars looking at the views, and eating wonderful food. then you would end the day by staring into the sunset.

PAYTON ~ barbados, caribbean
you only wanted to go here since Rihanna grew up here. he thought he wanted to go anyways. this is a very romantic place. i mean who wouldn't want to go to barbados. just imagine the pictures you could take. ahhh. paradise.

NOEN ~ seychelles, east africa
if you don't know what this is, it's a archipelago in the indian ocean. you guys would rent your own private island or even your own private yacht. you guys will just chill on the beach cuddling and drinking water from coconuts and maybe even see a 200 pound tortoises.

JAKE ~ porto, portugal
this is one aesthetic place. you guys wouldn't be able to drink or anything like that, but there is other things to do such as making wine, which could be a fun process. at least you guys could still go on your late night walks.

JOE ~ bora bora, french polynesia
this place was a must go for both of you. its very relaxing and very aesthetically pleasing. but you'll be doing a lot a of water sports like and exploring.

JASON ~ buenos aires, argentina
in buenos aires there is a lot of shows going on so it would be easy to have a fun dinner, watching and eating at the same time. you could easily walk down the street and be distracted by showing making music. its just a really nice and unique place to go.

MATTIA ~ kauai, hawai'i
another beach. but this one is special. you and mattia would be swimming at waterfalls and since no one would be around you, you could be doing anything you want, whenever you want.

ALEJANDRO ~ costa rica
costa rica would be very fun to go with alejandro because he did his research. he knows all the best things to do, and the best places to go. but the place you chose to go was Manuel Antonio Park where you would see capuchin monkeys, coatais, sloths and even quetzal. and the food *chefs kiss*

KAIRI ~ bali, indonesia
there is a lot of things to do in bali and its a very pretty place. you can go to the beach or you could even go to clubs. it would honestly be one of the best trips, especially with olaf.

QUINTON ~ hakone, japan
this would be another very romantic trip. you would see a LOT of cherry blossom trees. you could even go to the volcano mount fiji. and to make things interesting you would be traveling in cable cars and boats.

GRIFFIN ~ branson, missouri
you guys would go to salt lake city. its a pretty fun place to go, mainly because of the rides. griffin would definitely try to win all the little stand games to impress you. he wouldn't win most of them, and would go on a rant on how the games are rigged. at least you got a teddy bear.

MARIANO ~ saint lucia, caribbean
saint lucia is one of the best caribbean islands out there. you would spend most of your days on the beach. ziplining, sailing, snorkeling, you will even go horseback riding and maybe even go into the forest for a while. but when its only you two in a hotel room by yourself...whew chile.

VINNIE ~ rome, italy
going to italy would be very romantic, the dining, the art, it's just very romantic.

JOSH ~ finland
he would want to take you to see the northern lights. thats pretty much it besides dancing in the moonlight by an igloo. you guys would just have a chill week in a romantic resort in an foreign land.

BRYCE ~ british virgin islands, caribbean
this is one of your favorite islands, one of the most prettiest. there is a few water sports you could do, and you can even learn about their culture, or maybe even go to one of their island events. but the best part swimming in crystal clear waters.

KIO ~ chaiang mai, thailand
this place would be very nice to visit and it hits close to home for kio so it's a win win situation. you could do anything you want there. going to the market, buying street-food, go to popular tourist attractions, and go to cat cafes. they literally have anything, and everything. you wouldn't get bored.

TROY ~ cancun, mexico
cancun is a very luxury place to go, kinda expensive too. but there will be endless parties, so after one party another one is most likely around the corner.

KOUVR ~ saint vincent and the grenadines, caribbean
it's a nice little private island that you can go to. it's very tropical. you wanted to meet her family in hawai'i but she thought it would be nicer in the saint vincent.