𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

i fucking hate you but i love you ~ tyler, the creator

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i fucking hate you but i love you ~ tyler, the creator

JADEN ~ not spending enough time together
he spends more time with the boys then you. and when you do spend time together he finds a way to have a guy over too.

CHASE ~ lack of communication
you don't communication about simple things and when you do it becomes an total train wreak and doesn't end well.

ANTHONY ~ lack of the same interests
you guys have a LOT of trouble for dates and events because you simple have almost nothing you both like, and doing the same thing over and over is a bit repetitive.

PAYTON ~ feeling of being ignored
it seems as if he pays attention to his phone more then you sometimes, he claims that he's talking to his supports, but as brutal as it is, he should be talking to you more.

NOEN ~ blaming
whatever noen does that's his fault, he likes to blame you for it, even though you both know its his fault he still wants to fight.

JAKE ~ to spend some time apart
you and jake are together always, which can become toxic. you try to tell him but with him being very clingy he just brushes it off.

JOE ~ unresolved issues
you guys have somethings in the past that either of you could let go.

JASON ~ bossing each other around
he doesn't like when you tell him to do some chores or pick up after himself, and you don't like when he tells you to clean up your stuff up from the bathroom. lots of ignoring.

MATTIA ~ his jealously problems
when he sees guys flirting with you, he doesn't know how to contain his anger and lashes out, he doesn't get physical but the fights can get very intense.

ALEJANDRO ~ the simplest things
it could be over something as small as 'who is doing the dishes' or 'who's washing the clothes'. you just cant seem to agree.

KAIRI ~ lack of maturity
you feel like kairi is too childish for his age, and not the good kind. he never confronts his problems, etc.

QUINTON ~ balancing your public life and private life
you want to post about your relationship 24/7 to show off to your friends but quinton thinks you should keep somethings private, end of story.

GRIFFIN ~ what to spend money on
since you guys are older, you want to buy stuff whatever you want whenever you want, and you could buy the most pointless things. which is an issue.

MARIANO ~ talking about problems that you fight about
sometimes you do it on purpose, sometimes not but whenever you do it pisses mariano off to the max, and it isn't a pretty picture.

VINNIE ~ unreturned love
vinnie thinks that he's giving 100% and you aren't giving it back, he just wants to see the same effort hes giving back to him, its tiring.

JOSH ~ being passive aggressive
josh has a certain tone when he talks to you sometimes and you don't like how passive aggressive hes being, but he doesn't really think he is.

BRYCE ~ being out late partying
this one could really explain itself, but bryce likes to party, everyday.

KIO ~ you guys wouldn't really argue
he finds not point in yelling and screaming at each other when you could just talk it out.

TROY ~ loss of compatibility
some relationships just don't work.

KOUVR ~ bringing up older things in the past / unexplained things. 
she hates when she has to guess things about your past. 

𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ; 𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें