Chapter : 6

Heyy guys,
Thank you for giving this story a chance.

If you do feel anything feel free to share.

Thank you,
Happy reading.....

_____________________________

Manik was feeling a bit thirsty. So after giving nandini some questions to solve he thought to go down to have some water.

He was leaving when he suddenly stoped on his track and asked nandini.

"Do you want to have something to eat?" Asked manik.

"No manik, I am fine. Thank you" nandini said.

After drinking water he enters the room and saw Nandini was sleeping with notebook in her hand.

He come towards her and said, "Nandini wake up".

Even after trying two three times, Nandini did not wake up. Manik did not tried further as he know she is not going to wake up soon.

He sees that she is sleeping in an uncomfortable position. So he picked her up in his arms and made her sleep in his bed.

He started to go away but she is holding his hand in sleep. So he sat beside her on the bed.

8:00 pm

Neyonika entered the home and did not see anyone in the drawing room. she asked servant about everyone. He informed her that Cabir and Mukti had gone out and manik is in his room.

Neyonika then goes towards manik's room. She opened the door and what she see made her happy.

She saw that nandini is sleeping on the bed with manik beside her and his arm below her head, which she is using as pillow.

Neyonika always had dreamt of there marriage. Even ishita, raman, Raj and she had already fixed there marriage, but never made it compulsion on them. But it's her wish to see them together. And the seen in front of her gave her some hope. They are looking really cute 😍 she thought seeing them together. She took out her mobile and clicked their picture silently.

She goes outside the room and closed the door without making any noise.

After sometime manik woke up and feel some pain in his hand. He sees beside him and found that nandini is sleeping on his hand. Then he remembered, how he made her sleep on bed, her holding his hand, him sitting beside her and then them sleeping.

He keeps watching her for some time, but suddenly realisation hit him making him stand up. Then he carefully take his hand out and kept her head on pillow.

He went to washroom and washed his face.

Outside the washroom, in manik room Nandini opens her eyes and after seeing different surrounding she remembered that she was in Manik's room. But she doesn't know how she come on bed.

Manik come in room and seeing her up said.

"Finally princess is up" he said tauntingly.

"Manik how come I am in bed, the last I remembered I was on couch solving questions." Nandini said ignoring his taunt.

"How will I know? May be you sleepwalked." Said manik in not so interesting tone.

Nandini think for some time and then let it go.

She then stands up and started to take her things.

"Thank you Manik, you did a great help" said Nandini smiling while walking outside the room.

"Welcome" manik said returning back the smile.

"What is happening with me, why I was staring at her." Manik thought.

Downstairs Nandini meets Neyonika who asked her for dinner, but she denied saying maa will be waiting it's late.

Next day

Mukti, Navya and Nandini are sitting in the classroom talking.

"Where were you yesterday ?" Nandini asked mukti.

" Me and Cabir Bhai had gone to Alisha and karan's house." Mukti answered.

"Your cousins?" Nandini asked to confirm. Mukti noded in yes

"Guys don't you think we should plan something for abhi's birthday" Navya said.

"Yes we should he was looking sad as his parents will not be there with him on his birthday we should do something" Mukti said excitingly. Nandini also noded.

"Let's plan something. You all come to my house in evening, I am making a WhatsApp group of all of us excluding abhi." saying this Nandini took out her phone from the bag and made a group title "abhi Ka birthday bash."

Nandini messaged in a group , " come to my house in evening, we will make plan for abhi's birthday".

"Nandini you brought mobile in school" Navya asked shockingly.

Nandini and Mukti smiled micheviously.

"Ok, Tell auntie to make butter paneer masala for me" Came cabir's message to Nandini in dm.

Nandini replied to Cabir's message and showed Navya the chat and says,  see he also have his mobile.

"But why he messaged you in personal and not on group" asked Navya.

"Because Bhai don't know that I and Cabir Bhai bring mobile in school and if he get to know then he will surely going to punish us." answered mukti.

They listen the voice of someone coming so Nandini quickly kept her mobile back in bag. Teacher came in class and started teaching them.

___________________________

If you do like the update do comment and vote please.....