Remake

cathasarrived  Empress_Aphmau _Fanfic_Central_ -Hermione_Snape -_mrs_irwin_- 1-800-HOLYWATERR -Hermione_Snape Confused_Hufflepuff  GryffindorHermione28  Rynna_Ovelium  __Weasley__Twins__ MrYoongzBias -Hermione_Snape

Sorry if you don't know me. I literally don't remember that many of you XD sorry. So I don't know if I am tagging someone that follows me and reads this story or if I am tagging someone that doesn't follow me or not.

Btw I do not own Harry Potter, It belongs to the one and only J.K Rowling.
A week ago

*me trying to sleep*
Mind: Hey
Me: ...
Mind: HeY
Me: .......
Mind: HEY
Me: WHATTTTTTTTT
mind: you know that story, you made two years ago? That was super cringe, and you had to delete two of your favorite chapters because those chapters were also cringe and you made them when you used to ship Dramione?
Me: ... yea
Mind: remake it
Me: what?
Mind: REMAKE IT
Me: Okay then
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At hogwarts

Harry: So yesterday, I was like "Hey Malfoy! How about instead of shoving Neville? YOU SHOVE YOUR FOOT UP YOUR AS-"

*Le magic*

Ron: WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?

Me: Hello guys!

Fred: HOLY MERLIN IT'S YOU!

George: WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE A YEAR!

Me: Yeah sorry about that.

Draco: Why the heck am I here again?

Me: Okay so you know how we used to react to ships?

Ginny: Yeah?

Me: Well we are gonna do that again! But the readers get to request ships we have already done! Sense I have some new opinions on ships now!

Tom: OMG WHYYYYYYYYY!

Everyone: WHAUZJSIENZIZKK

Me: SHUT UP!

Me: Anyway!

Me: Hello Readers! If you requested any ships in the last book, please comment them here, sense I do not wanna look at the cr*p book I made two years ago.

Btw, the people that were in my story, last time, my ocs, will not be in this.

Bye dear Readers! Have a nice rest of your day/night!