Chapter 9 - Miracle

Shua's PoV

15/10/2019 – Miracle (Woozi)

Woozi released this new song...the lyrics reminded me of the first time I met Shua. What if I hadn't crashed into him? What if I didn't end up taking him to the emergency room? Would we still have met? What if I was just a minute late? Would we have been friends....would I...feel this way about him?

~~~~ The End~~~~

I searched for the song and played it remembering how I met this dummy!The first time we met, I laughed thinking about that incident now. 

It was the third day of college and I was crossing the road, to enter college when this cycle crashed me out of nowhere. I was hit on my right leg because of which I lost my balance and my head hit against the college gate. The last thing, I remember was a boy saying, "Oh God! Sorry! Are you okay? Hey are you –" before I finally passed out.

I woke up in the college's emergency room with a headache. Remembering the incident that lead to my head being bandaged, hitting my head against the college gate and fainting. I was ready to kill the boy but before I could move, I saw someone emerge from behind the curtains. The same boy. He quickly held my hand and apologised.

"I'm so sorry! Ishouldhavepaidattention! Pleaseforgiveme. I SWEAR I'LL HELP YOU WITH ALL YOUR CLASSES! I know we are from the same department, I wasn't stalking! It was on you ID Card! I'm Lee Seokmin! I sit 2 seats behind you!," he continuously blabbered and it took me time to process. 

I forgave him only after he got me my favourite ice-cream and unfortunately till date that boy is my best friend. Seokmin really would have gotten a beating from me if he hadn't apologised. 

I looked at the notes again; just one more note was left. 

AN: One more chapter left! I can't believe I've dedicated to finishing this😂😂