preface

this is a story that delves into topics of religion, specifically of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Jehovah's Witnesses often do not get enough attention by the media in order to educate a general public on the religion to the same extent as others. however, i do not claim to be a spokesperson for all Jehovah's Witnesses, nor should anyone.

there are more experiences than just one. this particular story will delve largely into the strict portion of Jehovah's Witnesses that still follow beliefs that others may view as "conservative," "traditional," or otherwise. not all Jehovah's Witnesses follow by these rules, present themselves in these ways, or share the same beliefs that will be depicted in this novel.

i invite you to keep an open mind as you read this book, and not to allow the details to paint a picture of Jehovah's Witnesses that can not be changed. this is not a depiction of all Jehovah's Witnesses. this is not a depiction of all of their beliefs, all of their traditions, or all of their opinions.

similarly to how there are extremists in other religions, or more conservative believers in other religions, there are always others who have different opinions and ways of following the religion.

despite what anyone's personal beliefs may be, i ask you to remain kind in the comments, considering that this book also delves into lgbt topics, including polyamory. it's important to me that we accept everyone, and i ask you all to do that as well.