.1

>with the soul eater group<

The group were all playing basketball except crona who was on the the bench watching them.

"Game!" soul yelled. "Kid your team lost so now we get to move one of your paintings 8 inches to the left!" black star said loudly. "NO! THE SYMMETRY!" kid yelled melting to the ground. "Oh calm down you baby." Liz said. "Y-yeah you can f-fix it back.." crona said standing up. Kid stood up. All of the sudden a portal like thing appeared right under crona. "H-huh?! M-maka! Kid!" crona yelled reaching his hand out to them as he began to fall. "CRONA!" maka and kid yelled. Kid grabbed crona's wrist as maka grabbed kids ankles. Maka began to lose her grip on kid so he began to fall into the portal as well. Everyone started to try and pull each other back but failed as all of them fell into a different world. "Damn it, only crona was suppose to fall in." a figure said from the distance. Who was it?

>with class 1-A<

The group were out side doing some extra training when they herd faint screaming from above. "WhO thE HeLL Is ScrEaMinG!?!?" bakugou yelled. Kirishima looked up seeing eight people in the sky. "Oh No!" Kiri yelled. Aizawa looked up as did everyonelse. "Yaoyorozu! Make a blanket so we can catch those people! " aizawa yelled." yes sir! " she anwered as she made a big blanket to catch them in." everyone grab an end." aizawa said as he grabbed an end. Everyone did as he said and grabbed the blanket.

>in the sky<

"Ragnarok can't you form the wings so I can grab everyone and land them safely on the ground!" crona yelled to ragnarok. "There's Not Enough Time!" ragnarok yell as he went back inside of crona. Kid pulled crona close. Soul and maka were holding onto each other, so we're tsubaki and black star. "Hehe! Look at those people with the big blanket!" patty giggled. "There trying to catch us!" maka yelled. " let's hope they do!" soul said.

>class 1-A<

"There getting close!" unaraka yelled as they got closer. "Here they come!" all might yelled.