2.

Class 1A all tightened there grip on the cover as the soul eater cast fell on top of the cover. "Oof-" soul grunted. "Are you guys okay?!" deku asked walking over to maka and soul. "Yeah were fine..." maka answered. "Wait is everyone okay?" maka asked looking around at her friends. "Yeah.." they all answered. Tysu walked over the black star and tsubaki. "Are you two okay? Ribit. " she asked holding her hand out to tsubaki since black was already up on his feet. " um did you just croak like a frog?" black star asked tilting his head. " yes! My quirk is frog! I can do anything a frog can do." tysu said looking at the two's confused faces. "a quirk?" black star and tsubaki said confused. "It's like a super power!" tysu answered. Tsubaki and black star exchanged looks.

Kirishima walked over to kid and crona. Kiri held out his hand to crona but crona flinched putting his hands in front of his face like a sheild. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you!" Kiri assured him. Crona gently grabbed his hand and stood up. Crona backed away from Kiri and went behind kid. "Hey no need to be scared of us..well maybe bakugou he's the angry Pomeranian." kirishima said with a smile. "HEY I AM NOT A POMERANIAN SHITTY HAIR!!!" bakugou yelled makeing crona even more nervous. "Could you stop yelling your makeing him scared!" kid yelled at bakugou. "I DON'T CARE!!!" bakugou yelled back. "That is no way to talk to someone you just saved young bakugou!" all might said in a strin voice.  Bakugou crossed his arms as he glared at kid and crona. "Are you all alright?" aizawa asked them. "Yes." they all answered. "Why we're you falling in the sky?" unaraka asked. "Um....well we fell through a portal like thing so it looks like were in a different dimension now." maka said looking around the place. "Wow! really so you guys are from a different dimension?" mineta said in his dumb child like voice. "Yes that's what I just said." maka said looking down at him. "h-how are we going to get b-back h-home?" crona said with a sadden look. "I don't know but we will try our best to get you guys home!" deku smiled. "They can stay at the dorms, we have four extra rooms they can stay in." aizawa said with his plain exspretion. "Okay but we all need to introduce ourselves!" Mina said in a happy voice. " I'm mina ashido!" mina smiled. "This is todoroki and his quirk is half fire and half ice!" she said as kid kinda ignored todoroki's presence since he was so Aysymetrical. "I'm deku and my quirk is one fo- i mean super power! Ahehe" deku laughed. The rest of class 1A introduced themselves one by one as so did the soul eater group. "Well let's get to the dorms now. The soul eater group followed them until they were in front of a building.
It was the dorms.

Crona (POV)

I'm not getting good vibes from here. And the boy named bakugou is scary and loud. I use to think black star was loud but bakugou brings a whole other meaning to loud. Maybe I just have to get comfortable to this like I did with the DWMA.

But why did that portal form....

And why under me.....