t h r e e

×××

T H R E E

Lèon is on her way to her dorm room when she realises that her phone is left deserted in her best friend Mali's room, that was where she and Terence had previously come from.

So Lèon dropped her rucksack in her dorm room and retraced her steps all the way to Mali's room.

Mali's room was upstairs, to the right, four doors down.

Lèon went up. To the right. Four doors down.

Then she knocked, she's polite like that.

One knock.

Two knock.

"Come inside!" Mali's voice echoed a little inside her room.

Lèon pushed the door open softly.

"I left my phone here..." She trailed off.

Mali stood in front of her mirror, a gift from her grandparents, it has gold framing and silver accents, it's an antique. Lèon remembers Mali telling her this when she had to change in her room one morning for swim practice.

Mali is standing in front of that very mirror, unclothed, completely bare, her skin is glowing and shimmering underneath the dim lighting of her room, hair wet and curly falling over her shoulders.

She smiles at Lèon through the reflection of the antique mirror.

"What were you saying?"

×××

To be continued.....

×××

Authors Note.

×

Chapter 3! Wowowooo

×

Mali? She's pretty body confident huh?

But I think it's good, she loves her body and has a good mentality surrounding it.

We should all aspire to be that confident.

Although not to the extent of being so comfortable in our birthday suits in front of people ;-)

×