f o u r

×××

F O U R

Mali's smile remains despite the cloud of tension that hangs over Lèon, her body says it all.

While Mali is relaxed and stands with her shoulders pulled back, in a strikingly simple position, feet together, Lèon's shoulders are tense and her hand is frozen mid movement.

Lèon can't stop staring, Mali looks exactly like her thoughts, a wonder to behold.

Though Lèon thought the inside of the female body was perfect she couldn't help but realise that the outside was just, if not, more perfect than the inside.

It was indeed a wonder to behold.

And Lèon moved on her own unconscious accord, she shut Mali's door softly and took in a deep shuddering breath, that shook her to the core because it smelled like Mali.

Cocoa butter and coffee beans.

She leaned her back against the door and just stared.

Mali eyed her friend and laughed before turning around, "What's wrong Lèon? Did you need something?"

Lèon sighed out, "My phone." Her voice was shaky, the sight before her made her nervous.

Mali reveled in the attention Lèon honed in on her, and she cheekily raised a hand to run through her hair.

"You look occupied with something else though."

"Yes."

"It's me isn't it?"

"Yes."

Mali bit her lip in contemplation, eyes grazing over Lèon.

"You can touch me if you want to."

Lèon gulped visibly, "Really? And you don't mind?"

"Not at all, as long as I get to touch you too."

Lèon took a step forward.

×××

To be continued.....

×××    

Authors Note.

×

Hmm. Things are gonna get steamy in the next chapter.

×

Lèon is one very curious gal hey?

×