s i x

×××

S I X

Mali's patience was treading on a thin line. 

Lèon had her one track mind to thank for her patience. But Mali wanted more than Lèon's travelling hands.

So when Lèon trailed a single finger over Mali's hip, the girl grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"My turn." She muttered, a glint in her eyes.

Lèon nodded, "Okay." She clearly didn't understand the consequences of her compliance, if she did she would have rephrased her answer to, 'Okay, you can touch me, but nothing else'

But she didn't and Mali slowing undressed her, and instead of contemplating or overanalyzing like Lèon had she simply wove her fingers in the taller girls hair and kissed her feverishly.

Lèon pulled away gasping for air, a burning sensation in her pelvic area, "That's not touching."

Mali laughed and took her by the hand, "You're right. I should show you what real touching is like."

Led like a sheep to slaughter, Lèon was pushed to Mali's single bed and kissed again, and again until Mali finally decided to do what had to be done.

Her small hands groped every bit of exposed skin on Lèons body and the taller girl found herself in a predicament, her skin was alight and her core throbbed and tingled with every kiss and touch Mali left on her body.

Slipping a deft hand under Lèon's skirt, Mali brushed her fingers against the girls thighs, higher, higher.

Teasing the material of Lèon's lace pantie, then pushing the material aside,

Mali sought out the area between Lèon's legs, and she found her silky button, rubbing the pad of her thumb down against it,

Lèon stiffened, her breath vanishing, but her thoughts recollecting,

With an abrupt jerk, she pulled herself up on the bed, soft puffs of air leaving her lips.

"I should go."

×××

×××

Authors Note

×

So, I've decided I will extend the story, and make it a book.... because I kinda like the idea of it. So. Yea.

It's a book.

Not a short story.

Though, I will keep writing short chapters.

×