Chapter VI. KNOCK-OFF HARRY POTTER

It was warm. This was Axel's first thought when he woke up, the second being, why the fuck was the blanket so heavy. A groan that was not from himself was his answer.

Will's head was resting along Axel's bare chest, his arm wrapped around his torso.

Axel couldn't breathe, eyes wide as he looked at the sleeping boy hugging him tightly. What the fuck.

"Will," he whispered, using his free hand to nudge at his shoulder. "Will, get the fuck off me."

He only snuggled closer to him, groaning. "No."

"Will."

Silence.

"Will, I'm being serious."

His eye peaked open, a single brow arching as he glared at Axel. "I'm too comfortable."

"Yeah, well you weigh like seven million pounds and I can't breathe. Get off."

"Liar," he whispered, closing his eyes once again, his lips tugging into a tiny grin.

"Will," Axel whined, pushing him off his chest.

He glared back at him, frowning. "Jerk."

"Whatever," Axel mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes tiredly. He stood, stretching his cramped limbs. The tiny bed hadn't necessarily allowed for him to move freely, rather instead he slept like a stick all night. Well, that is, apparently until Will attached himself to him.

"What time is it?"

Axel rolled his eyes, as he grabbed his phone, which was currently plugged into the charger. The screen was bright as the time seemed to glare at him. It read: 5:21 am.

"Oh fuck no," Axel groaned.

"What?" Will was sitting up now, head resting against the wall.

"It's 5:21."

"In the morning?"

"No, at night," Axel replied, his sarcastic tone evident.

His eyes grew larger, then he shrugged, still smiling. "Well, I'm going back to bed," he said. "Breakfast is in like three hours."

Axel sat against the bed, phone still in his hand as he mentally cursed himself for waking up so damned early. Of course, with his luck this would happen to him. He'd never be able to fall asleep again.

He laid his head back against the pillow, glaring at the ceiling.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Because you're an asshole."

Will chuckled, eyes focused on Axel's. "You know," he said, "We could put this stupid rivalry behind us."

"After everything that you've done to me and my teammates." Axel laughed, the sound mirthless. "I don't think so, golden boy."

"Look, I'm sorry," Will said. "I was an asshole. I am an asshole, but I'm trying to make this better. I'm sorry, Axel."

Axel knew he was being difficult, but still, he rolled his eyes, saying, "Sorry doesn't fix everything."

Will appeared frustrated, his eyebrows furrowed, lips tugged into a frown. "Fine."

"Fine," Axel shot back.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"What?"

"Do you want me to leave, batboy?"

"I... I'm sorry what?" Axel was staring at him now.

"You seem pissed," Will said, "and you look like you need some time alone."