INTRODUCTION

Hei! It's Kyle Lee.

Thank you for selecting this short story! ♡

I have always loved literature— namely Gothic, and am extremely excited to have published this short story, and hope you are, too! This short story revolves around self-perception, and is mostly dependent on the reader's interpretation. Victor may be four chapters long, but I recommend that you take your time with it so as to enjoy it to the fullest. If rushed, I worry that there are certain details and twists (wink, wink) that might be skimmed over, which could only result in disastrous disorientation and confusion.

Regardless, go at it at your desired pace; I hope you enjoy!

Best wishes,

Kyle Lee ♡

IMPORTANT:

1. This short story is completed. I will not be adding anything in the near future. PM me if you find the end cloudy and confusing! 

2. This story doesn't revolve in its entirety around the original book, it is merely based on it.

I cannot stress this enough. The only aspect of Frankenstein that is mentioned in this short story are the characters. Meaning, the plot of Victor isn't structured to mirror that of Frankenstein. So, if you haven't read the original book— which is a crime in and of itself— you aren't experiencing anything different to those who have.

3. Frankenstein is a Gothic novel written by Mary Shelley (1797 - 1851); wherein Victor Frankenstein, a young man, manages to concoct a creature and bring it to life. The rest of the novel is a depiction of Victor's cowardice, and refusal to take responsibility of his actions— or more accurately speaking, his action. The creature.

This short story is an exemplification of our own individual creatures. We all have them.

Victor Frankenstein's creature was just more conspicuous than the rest.

INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT:

Enjoy yourself!

Please vote, share, or comment! Any feedback you may feel the urge to post is warmly welcomed! ♡

WARNING:

Some comments may contain spoilers. I unfortunately can't help these.