ch.2

Izuku

I started to get up to go shower like I was informed I could but I was so tired, and I hurt so much my legs started to give out on me. I started falling forward until aizawa caught me. He put my arm around his shoulder and then he rapped his arm under my armpit and helped me into the shower. He asked if I needed any help but I said no. I was already to embarrassed as it was plus I didn't want anyone to be touching me not even if I trusted them. Just thinking about what happened is making my skin crawl.
"I will be right outside the door if you need me." Aizawa told me as he closed the door behind him. I looked around the bathroom/shower it's small a sink, toilet, and the shower that's being blocked off by a curtain. I turned the water to warm and sit down on the portable shower stool. I haven't been more thankful for a shower stool than right now. I first pulled off the hospital gown and tossed it by the door. I then turned on the water before grabbing the soap and started scrubbing every inch of my bruised and bloody body. As the water washes everything off me I can't help but look at the reddish pink water running down the drain. I scrub every spot he touched over and over till it's raw just trying to get the feeling of his hands, mouth, penis and body off of me. No matter how much I scrub the feeling of him and the itch after wouldn't go away. I'm bawling again but I can't stop I need to feel clean again. By this point I'm running out of soap but im in to much pain to move towards the sink to grab the second soap bar. The water started cooling down meaning I'm running out of hot water and will need to get out. I finished with quickly washing my hair before forcing myself to turn off the water and dry off. I dried myself off slowly trying to not scream out every time I hit a bruise or cut. After I'm done drying I put back on a new hospital gown that was placed on the sink even though I hate how revealing and exposed I feel in it.
I stumbled to the door and open it to see Aizawa sitting in a chair next to the  of the small hospital bathroom just like he said he would be. As I'm trying to walk out the door my leg spasms and gives out on me causing me to almost fall again. As my body starts dropping towards the floor Aizawa caught me for a second time then proceeded to pick me up and Carry me to the bed in my hospital room. He laid me in the bed and covered me up with a thin and itchy hospital blanket. I was so cold with wet hair in a freezing room was not a good combination. After a couple of minutes I started to warm up while I tried and failed to relax. 'your safe, a pro is hero, no, not just a pro your teacher, Eraserhead, relax just relax he won't let anything happen.' was playing on loop in my head.

Aizawa

I move the chair next to the shower door like I promised I would before I finally pulled my phone out to see what all the texts were about. The light from the screen shined through the dimly lit room. I had several missed calls and texts. From Midnight and my husband mic, so I opened the ones from mic first. He told me that the officers found Inko midoriya's body a few blocks away stuffed in a tote at the bottom of a dumpster in an alleyway and to let him know how the little listener was doing.

S. He's in the shower. Can you bring him some clothes. I think the ones from his dorm room would be best. the ones from his house might be put into evidence. And I believe it was just him and his mom.

H. Of course I can bring him something to wear. I will stop by his dorm to pick stuff up as soon as we're done here. I can buy the other stuff for his new room at are place so you can focus on him. You can't lie to me I know that's why you mentioned that he has no place to go. Big softy.

S. Thank you and Zashi, he's been through so much in such a short time. I'm thankful for the research we did when we took in Toshi. But we will need to do more extensive research to help him. What we know will only help so much.

H. Ya, I agree he never went through anything like this just panic attacks, nightmares, and insomnia. I'll ask hound dog for help and any suggestions for reading materials. Don't worry to much we got this.