ch.7

Aizawa

'that nurse is taking her sweet time getting back in here it's already been just over 20 minutes with no sign of her showing up and getting this over with.' aizawa was thinking with no small amount of annoyance. The door finally opens to reveal a nurse with a pixie cut blonde hair with a black streak next to her right eye. She can't be any older than 24 and thankfully she has a soft look on her face. I help izuku set up while the nurse sets everything up for the blood test. Izuku starts to panic so I grab his hand and tell him to look at me until it's over. 'if I don't do something fast he could hurt himself.' my mind supplies. "Izuku, do you like cats?" I asked. "Yes, I love them they're so soft and sweet." He answered fast and with excitement in his eyes for the first time since he arrived. "We have two, one is all black with long hair and blue eyes she is just a kitten around 6 months old her name is shadow she's a Maine Coon. And the other one is all white with long hair and yellow eyes and is around four her name is muffin." I tell him. "Really, black cats are my favorite, but we couldn't afford one. But I still tried to take care of the stray cats on our block." He tells me as he starts to ramble. I'm about to say something when I hear "all done, see that wasn't as bad as you were expecting." The nurse informs us. We thanked her and she tells me the results will be in within a couple of hours.
I look at the time and realize that he needs to eat since it's been several hours since the last time he has ate anything. And even when he did eat breakfast it was just a couple of bites before he pushed the plate away. "Kid, what do you want for lunch? Zashi or me can go to the cafeteria and get it. Since it seems you don't like the food they've been bringing to you. Can't blame you there I don't like their food either." I tell him in the softest voice I can muster.
"I'm not hungry. Katsudon and iced green tea." He quickly changes what he was saying after seeing the stern look on my face. "Thank you, now who do you want to stay with you?" I ask him. "Yyy you please. Ppp please don't leave me." He chokes out trying to hold back sobs. I see he's starting to shake as I go to sit down next to him while pulling the small kid into my arms. He might have muscles that have muscles but he's still short and small for his age. I look at my husband and see he's a little hurt but I know he understands what's happening. Zashi leaves for a food run after kissing my cheek and slowly ruffling problem childs hair and I'm calming our son down. 'son? Never thought I would have a biological son but here we are. I hope I don't screw this up. I know he can't stop the panic attacks that's been happening every time I leave. Shit, I can't stop how much I panic when I'm not near him as well. Definitely not healthy so if I see it gets worse I will talk to hound dog.' I'm thinking to myself as not to wake him. Izuku is almost asleep in my arms with his mop of green and black hair covering his eyes and his small frame hugging me tight as he can. He might be built like a tank but even for his age he's still smaller than he should be and yes I keep thinking about that trying to remind myself I was his height at his age and a lot scrawnier. It scares me knowing that if this never happened to him I might have never known he was my kid. I pull out my phone I need to know how Toshi is doing, I miss him. He might drive me crazy but he's still my son and I love him.

D- Aizawa. T- Toshi

D: how is lunch going?

T: hi dad, lunch is ok I guess. What's going on? why aren't you and Pops here and do you know where midoriya is? it's not like him to miss school.

D: something has come up. We're at the hospital and your pops and me are okay. I will explain later right now I just wanted to know how your day is going.

T: ok, just worried why I was sent to the dorms early and have a bad feeling about my friend not being here o and I want a nap.

D: of course you want a nap, we should be back tonight or tomorrow. How did you sleep? did your new meds help?

T: dad! Omg

D: that's not an answer

T: yes, ok they helped I managed to get 5 and a half hours last night happy now