May 21, 2020

Update on life i guess. Um I basically took a break from everything but something happened. I got a new car which is amazing. I am a lot more comfortable in it and I think I have a got a lot more relaxed but that's about it. And I met a couple new friends which is fun and i connected with my friend who I had since kindergarten. Here is the bad things. My ex texted me. Which is not good like at all. That boy was my abuser through my first year of high school. He did things to me that I wish I could tell you but I would cry. He basically didn't care about me and is the main reason why my mental health is the way it is now. I can't even play any video games of me because he forced me into it and it wasn't fun anymore. I havent watched any avengers  movies and i probably won't ever will. The day that infinity war came out was the worst day of my life. I can't watch 3 animes or I will walk away. And I can't listen to Natewantstobattle. All those things will either make me cry or make me dissociate. I gave him all his stuff back today and I couldn't be more scared. I can't express how much touching all of his stuff made me want to cry. The memories of what he did will not leave me. My dad brings him up all the time and it don't help me. He will never simply go away. He made me have 7 walls up because of what he did on my living room couch to me. It hurts he took my Vcard with consent and I have barely told anyone. And I don't think I could ever tell my parents. They will call me names that I have never been called before. I have hod that secret for a year without telling anybody. That's my rant today. Thanks.