Stars (Logan Centric)

A loud meow followed by the sound of plates colliding to the floor is what led Logan Croft to wake up at 3:25:06 am. He lays in bed letting himself quickly process what woke him up. 3:25:26 am loud noise, plates.....no bowls...glass....no metal....no glass its glass bowls that hit the ground most likely caused by Doctor his husband's cat. He looks over at his still sleeping spouse and sighs letting himself calm his own mind not letting himself over-processing things this early in the morning. He sits up from his bed with a yawn and stretches popping a few joints. Unlike usual he takes his time getting up from his warm bed and shuffles quietly to the kitchen careful not to wake his husband. When he gets further down the hall he lets himself walk in his usual confidant stride. He arrives in the kitchen and sees that luckily nothing was broken and only a few metal bowls were knocked off the counter. Logan then frowns realizing he got the type of bowl wrong. Sighing to himself he realizes his husband must have been up late practicing new recipes and had forgotten to put away the dishes. Logan softly smiles knowing that his husband is too much of a hard worker even to his own standards, and begins to pick up the bowls from the ground quietly. As he picks up the bowls he fails to notice the small boy watching him from the dark hallway. As logan quietly put away the bowls but once he turns around to grab another he comes face to face with a small boy. Logan used to the boys' antics isn't too shocked to see him suddenly appear in front of him. "Leo, did the sound wake you up?" The boy, Leo, nods and holds up his arms towards his father indicating he wants to be picked up. Logan softly chucked and picked up his son after quickly setting the rest of the bowls on the counter. "Do you want me to put you to tuck you into bed stardust?' Leo shakes his head "mm...do you want to sleep with me and your Dad?" Leo nods happily causing Logan to give a silent chuckle. He takes him to the master bedroom and lays him next to his sleeping husband. Leo wiggles so he's closer to his dad and so that his father has enough room to lay down too. Logan lays down and sees that Leo has already fallen asleep and is clinging to his Dad. Logan smiles putting an arm around them and falling into a calm and peaceful sleep.

Logan's husband wakes up to his son clinging on to him as well as his husband's arm in his face. He sighs knowing these boys can sleep through the end of the world and that he's going to be stuck there for a while. Though he wouldn't have it any other way. After a few minutes of trying to get comfortable, he slowly falls asleep with a small smile on his face.....and a hand on his husband's butt.

A/N: I'm sorry it's been such a long wait and I'm so sorry this isn't as long as my previous one-shot. A lot of things have happened and I'm having a hard time adjusting to all the new things that aren't even caused by the current pandemic. If you are reading this thank you and I really hope you are having a great day you lovely individual.