10

When they did get their hands on a mirror, the reaction wasn't very friendly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Anti traced his top lip, which was now a deep black color. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He launched at The Host, stopped by a mumbling of words.

When two demons kiss and their top lip turns black, it means they found their soulmate. It forms a soulbond. You can't harm your soulmate.

"Its not that bad," Dark mumbled, poking his own top lip.

"Not that bad? Dark I want the crown-"

"Theirs other ways to get it, I was having Google research them but...his memory file was damaged. So we'll have to research ourselves." Dark rolled his eyes. "Why do you want the crown so bad anyways?"

"Because- I need to do something," Anti huffed. "You got any foundation? I gotta hide this,"

"I do, but we're different shades," Dark motioned from his own grey skin to Antis light green.

"Damn-"

"Just hide in the library for now, look for books about crowns and laws and such, I'll get you some foundation," Dark sighed, "Host, you'll-"

"The Host wants to assure Dark this secret is safe, and also that he promises to keep Anti out of trouble,"

"Thank you," Dark smiled gratefully, before leaving.