seven

It's been three weeks, and Bogum blended well with the other learners, people are already admiring the guy on how bright, handsome and compassionate he is. He's practically like a role model-student which teachers and students would highly agree on.

Upon knowing him, Namjoon acknowledges it too. He's not that bad to get to know— despite him being a questioner from time to time.

But what do you expect?

He likes the girl.

"I'll assign the group for this project." after hearing what their teacher announced the students slightly groan out of their frustration, though they can't be much demanding since he was already being nice to give the time allotment extended.

People were moving the chairs, fixing it to be circle and meeting their members which are vital for their grades with this group work.

Namjoon ended with the group with Jin, Jisoo, Bogum and her— Rena.

Jin and Jisoo became the mood maker of the group; thanks to them the vibes of each member were light and fun. While planning the project with them, Namjoon would also crack some jokes here and there and surprisingly Rena would get it first which made the two of them prominently collided with their gag-personalities.

Namjoon was not expecting that to happen so easily nevertheless he's not complaining.

Seeing her smiling ear to ear, makes his eyes disappear— it brings his dimple out as his heart flutter. 

"I hope the two of us are like this more often."

Whilst the group having its high-groove going on, Rena heard something but didn't get it clearly. Her eyes shifted at him "Huh?"

Namjoon's eyes abruptly got confused— pretending he didn't utter anything. "Hmm?"

An unexpected tension rose up.

Nonetheless, it broke when she suddenly laughs lowly to herself while shaking her head. Rena clarified to him that she heard something and it's probably just coming from her mind. He manages to chuckle obnoxiously covering himself being anxious while nodding, showing that he agrees on her theory.

that was close.