nine

A rush of sadness keeps on tingling him when he thinks about her.

He only wanted to be next to her, be her resting place and making her feel at peace— his feelings overflow so much to the point a part of him believes that he should stop.

Stop his feelings towards her.

Just by the thought of it, agony assaults him too much.

He has been seeing himself somewhat more hopeless romantic towards the girl. He personally felt like he would have a chance with her, but there are times when he looked at her being amused with Bogum.

it sinks him a lot— He could even sense Rena may initially even have feelings for her childhood friend.

Rena usually likes the feeling when she sits on the field, under the shade of the tree and being Namjoon he tends to be there as well. One time he saw her figure, not thinking twice he instantly went closer while smiling at himself, anticipating their classic scenario. Though he stopped halfway when his reality shattered, his eyes saw her with somebody else.

Their expression was full of ecstasy; having that perfect picture of being together— he could sense there's a knot forming inside of his stomach. While he slowly walks backwards, he realized he was intruding their special moment making him to quietly leave the scene.

His confidence crumpled up— nowhere to be found.

"Compare to him what am I?"

Perceiving his situation. He felt pity for himself; this is how it is.

Namjoon could only express his feelings through the words he stated when they were doing their project... he couldn't control himself at all— his genuine feeling was already leaking out, yet she doesn't even know a single thing. 

"Why do I even like someone that I can't be with?"

Endless papers that are full of lyrics pilling within his room. Scattered everywhere reminding him what he truly felt towards her.

"Move on... let's try moving on..."

As if on cue, when he uttered those words with his frail voice; his eyes started to tear up. Waters started to stained his cheeks, not knowing he was biting his lip until it bled.

The taste he could only describe as bitter.