The Boys

Harry
I love my wife more than anything.  I've made it my mission in life to keep her happy and that's what I plan to do. I'd die for her any day. It's so many things I love about her. She's classy. She's the best at everything she does, but she never puts people below her.  She never puts me below her.  Jesus Christ, when she looks at me with those big brown eyes I could just melt. She's too good for this world. Nobody could ever deserve her, least of all me. But I'm gonna protect her heart and soul with everything I've got.

Robert
My god, Harry loves that girl. I love her too. She's perfect in every way and I don't understand how such losers like us get to look at her everyday, but here we are. We love to watch her walk. The way her hips sway so gentle. How her curly hair bobs around freely. It's majestic. We can't keep our hands off of her either. The way she moans Harry's name when we fuck her is ethereal. We never want to hear any other name fall from those pretty lips.

Mitch
Tiffany is nice. She has her faults, (scatterbrained, clumsy, generally clueless, ect.)  but I love her anyway.  You couldn't tell by just a quick look at her but she's probably the biggest dork to ever walk this earth. I swear when she puts on her big cat eye glasses and starts spewing random biology facts, it's like watching PBS on crack.
She's also very funny. She hates it when we're sad and always keeps a smile on our face. The best part about our girl, is that she rarely gets angry. When she does she never yells. I'm so glad she doesn't, because Harry and Robert wouldn't be able to handle it. They wouldn't be able to cope.

It scares me to think what they'd do to themselves.
------------------------------------------------------
*still editing*

-youtuber voice- Hey you guys! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and SMASH that star at the bottom of your screen! Alright, I'm out! See you soon!