(2)Red as a cherry

You slowly made your way towards him, trying to avoid any eye contact with your fellow peers, the words that Tendou just screamed still ringing in your head. He bearly just met you and is now talking to you like you were friends since forever, he really is odd.

You sat down and stared ahead, not able to look at Tendou. You instead looked the other way but found yourself even more uncomfortable when you met your brother's gaze. he gave you a questioning look, you just quickly turned away before it got even more awkward.

"Sooooooo." Tendou spoke, "What position do you play kitty?" he asked gazing upon you, he took his time to look at you, you are really beautiful and he had never seen someone as awkwardly cute as you.

"I play Left Wing Spiker," you say finally meeting his eyes, you hated that you could get lost in his eyes anytime. He slowly grinned.

"That's really cool! I would love to see your spikes! Oh, I'm middle blocker by the way" he said pointing at himself "We should play against each other to see if I can block your all-mighty spikes" he smirks placing his hands behind his head.

"I think that would be a great idea, I need all the practice I can get, because if I don't ill get rusty and fail my team if we play at nationals" you said looking away waiting for the Meeting to start. His lips perked 'she isn't selfish and actually considers everyone else, she wants to open a way for everyone else.' 

"Say Kitty if you don't mind me asking, what is your dominant hand?" he asked, you blinked a bit since the out-of-the-blue question caught you off guard"Oh- well I'm left-handed just like-" you grumbled. "like Wakatoshi" you slowly bit your lip for stuttering. 

"Why do you dislike him so much?" he suddenly bursts another question looking back at you intensely. He was genuinely curious as to why Uhjishima and you didn't get along.

"It's a bit complicated Tendou, I usually don't really like to talk about it," you sulked in your chair "Id have to know you better so I can talk to you about it," you say clearly oblivious to the idea Tendou got from that sentence.

"Are you asking me out?~, wow I didn't know you were so straightforward forward Kitty" he said, smirking. Your face immediately bursts into thousands of shades of red. "I-I no-o-o-o It's not like-e tha-t Tendou" You place your hand on your face before turning away. 'cute' he thought.

"Kitty remember you call always call me Satori, after all I know we are going to be really good friends" He smiled, so sweetly and pure, in a weird way it calmed you down once you turned back to look at him. taking your hands away from your face.

"Alright," You muttered, and without question the two of you settled down and watched the assembly.

After the Assembly was over, you got up and walked back to your class. While walking back a tall figure matched your pace beside you. "Hello, Kitty~" You knew who it was, you rolled your eyes and snickered "Hello again Satori" he stopped, smiling at the way you said his name. "This is progress!" he smiled as he did a little turn. 

"You are so overdramatic Satori" you laughed at his actions, he stopped turning and continued to walk beside you, the comfortable silence filled the air, in so little time, the two of you got close.

You approached your class, giving Satori a little wave, he waved back and said, "Kitty would you like to come to the boy's practice today and watch me~?" You stay there, "you sure Coach Tanji would want me there?" you say lifting your index finger to your chin.

"Why wouldn't he? Besides you can come early so we can play for a little bit, I'm desperate to see your spikes" He grins at you, you gave him a playful look "alright then, ill be there right after school." You nod walking into your class, leaving Satori as excited as he could ever be.

You were so anxious to finish classes so you could get to the gym to finally be able to play with Satori, you didn't know why you felt the way you did, but being with him made you really happy.

As soon as the bell rings you hop out of your desk and run as fast as you can to the gym. Satori who was just walking through the halls to also get to the gym saw you and decided that this was a competition, he fastly picked up his pace and ran behind you. Both of you causing a ruckus around the campus.

You got there first Satori not far behind. "Dang it! You beat me!" he said panting, you were just fine since you had a 10/10 stamina. "I knew it I'm the best" you proclaimed standing proudly. He smiled "yes your highness" he saluted, you both made your way into the gym.

"Well inst this lovely," you said, you loved the smell of the hardwood floor mixed with Wilson volleyballs. Satori laughed, "Are you talking about me kitty?~" he knew how much of a Tease he can be, you once again felt all your blood rising to your cheeks. "Satori! stop it" you looked away. 

"You are just like a cherry, red and small" he smiled, proud of his 'comparison', you just rolled your eyes. "I'll have you know Satori, I'm 1.70" you look at him a tad bit annoyed.

"Alright, Alright fine," he said "Let's get into the game, I'm so ready to crush you" you gasped, "you think I'm THAT easy? You don't know what you got yourself into~" you lick your lips walking away to get the court ready.

'i can also play a bit with you Tendou satori'

this match would surely get really tense, really fast.

---------------------------------------------------

Sukiyami is back!

Hi loves here's part two of This story, thank you for reading, until now I have only 8 viewers, hope that changes soon, as always stay safe and chill! I love you all <3 bye-bye babes!