(3)Slow dancing

And so there you were, pursing your lips, 'he is really good at this,' you received every single hit you could. You underestimated him, the way he places the ball up high, the glimmer in his eyes as he's about to send it to you,it really made you feel something inside. Passion

You moved quickly to receive but to your demise the ball bounced off your arms and outside the court. You pouted as he smiled cheeky-ly and teasingly. You ran over to the ball, wrapping it around your small delicate hands. You stood up and walked back into the court. You were sure this time you would make him struggle, after all it was only fair. You raise the ball high up and put in all your force into that one center. As much as you hated to admit, Oikawa taught you that, the one person who despises your brother actually agreed to show you that after all, you were special to Oikawa you and him understood each other when it came to hating 'Ushiwaka'. You and him attended the same middle school, while Ushijima attended a diffrent one, obviously a request from you to your Father. But this time when it came to Shiratorizawa, he wanted both of you to attend,making you the maddest you've ever been.

The ball hit hard against the wooden floor, Satori too slow to react. You smile as he looked at you with glaring eyes.
"You sure are something else Kitty," he said walking a bit to retrieve the ball, "I guess I didn't think you were that good." You frown and roll your eyes.
"Well hah! I beat your guessing skills so there," you laughed doing a little clown dance. He was laughing with you.After all he found you to be such a funny and chill person to be around with. He was about to say something when the doors suddenly burst open to reveal the figure of your one and only brother followed by the rest of the male volleyball team. Your smile drops as soon as you see Wakatoshi. Satori just stands up straight waiting for a word to be muttered.
"What are you doing here (Y/N)?" He asks giving you his blank face, you just cross your arms and give him a soft 'tch' before responding back.
"I was just training with Satori," you look at him, getting annoyed, "I'm allowed here anyways so I don't see nothing wrong In this. besides,I came to see all of you practice, i need new techniques." You walk towards the bench sitting down making your gaze leave him and turn it to Satori smiling softly before grabbing your backpack and pulling out your pen and notebook.
"Fine, just don't distract anyone here,we all need practice." He says walking into the court getting warmed up. You get really annoyed and turn to you notebook. Satori and the others just Get consumed by the awkward rivalry between you two. Satori just waves the team off to get ready to start practice as he walks over to you.
"Kitty~ keep your eyes one me ok?" He smiles softly grabbing your chin "I want you to see me and only me." You blush extremely hard, he smirks removing his hand and walking back to the court. Your heart was racing, the feeling of warmth engulfed you, your eyes never moved off him, instead they watched him without fail.

After the long practice Satori and you agreed to walk home together, and so here you two were walking side by side, a soft breeze kissing your faces, the atmosphere was comfortable, but you still couldn't get the scene at the gym, you and him looking into each other's eyes, you getting consumed by his Beautiful sapphire eyes and Him getting consumed by your beautiful (e/c) eyes that shined bright and reflected his image.

You snapped quickly out of your thoughts.
"Kitty look, ice cream! You want some?" He smiles and ran towards the stand, you following behind, "you're such a Kid Satori" you chuckled, he just gave you a playful eye roll.
"What flavor do you want?" He asked, you pondered over what flavor to chose before deciding for Chocolate ice cream.
"Good choice Kitty I love that flavor too." You smiled as he ordered the ice cream. "Here!" You say placing the money for the ice cream in front of him, he declined and said that he wanted to pay for you since your his new best friend, obviously making you slightly blush.
Ice cream in hand both of you walked over to a small white bench, you sit down and enjoy your iced treat. You both finished and pondered on what to do, he smiled as an idea popped into his head, he grabbed his phone and typed quickly, you get curious.
"What you doing Satori?" You say, he replies with a short "you'll see" before placing play to the song he chose, it was a soft song, melodic tune that you could just get consumed by.
You hummed "what song is this?" As you see Satori getting up "mystery of love, a true masterpiece right?" He smiles getting in front of you placing his hands up, "let's dance" he says grabbing your hand and pulling you close to him, you get startled by this and wobble for a bit before adjusting, moving next to him, his hands finally slithered through your waist, and your hands placed themselves upon his shoulders. The soft song playing in the back, the leaves waving upon Into the air. He lowers to your ear before whispering
"You really make me happy kitty, I want to get to know you more, I want to see the real you." He retrieves and keeps on moving softy with you. Your blush crept upon your face, you close your eyes as you mutter "So do I Satori, we both got a long way to go, I'll show you who I am, we can peel ourselves clean, to reveal who we are, I'm not afraid of you, I will never be." You say opening your eyes looking up at him, he smiles "didn't know you were poetic Kitty~" you softly punch him chuckling before resting your head upon his shoulder, "hold your hands upon my chest until I breath my last breath" you quote the words from the song before going back to the quiet soft atmosphere, it was only you and him, you and him will know each other, feel each other, laugh, cry, nothing else matters now, all you care about now was the man standing in front of you
Tendou Satori.
—————————————————————-
HI BBS SUKIYAMI-San is back!!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed I wrote this while listening to mystery of love and just thought it would be a cute development for The characters :3 hope you enjoy and plz vote and comment your comments really makes me smile a ton!!! Anywaysssssssss bye bbs!!!!
Sukiyami-San out!!