(4)Wrong Time

After the moment you and Tendou had, you couldn't help but not have him on your mind, you knew it was wrong, you should be with him, you should focus on being the best Captian for your Team, not fall in love with a completely new person. But something about him made you so attracted to being close to him, it could be he's joyful personality or his handsome looks. who knows?

Thoughts like these consumed you the whole way home until you go to the front door, you suddenly stop as you face your front gate, turning around you smile at Satori and thank him for walking you back home. The small breeze making your hair move, which just made Tendous sight a dream he wouldn't want to wake up from.

"Anytime Kitty," he smiles, carefully analyzing your house "ill see you tomorrow right?" The middle blocker asks looking at you, those red piercing eyes meet yours again, all you can do is gulp and nod. You turn around in an abrupt way causing your journal to fall out of your bag, you see it and move down slowly to pick it up but as soon as you realize, Satori's hands are over yours, you blush as you move your hand slowly moving back up, Satori following you, he hands you your journal and you bow at him in return. He laughs

"Kitty don't be so formal, its ok." He waves at you and starts walking away "Goodbye Kitty" you gave him a little wave before making your way inside the house. Yes, since it was a request from your father you don't live at the dorms, something that pissed you off since you really wanted to have a dorm with a roommate. 

You open the front door to reveal the smell of okonomiyaki from the dining area, you move slowly to reveal both your Father and Brother there eating their meals in utter silence. You stop in a slight shock to see Wakatoshi there since he IS allowed to live in the dorms. You groan making both of the laying low heads to look up, Wakatoshi had an unamused face while your Father gave you a small barely noticeable smile. You were about to leave.

"(Y/N) I made you dinner sit down and eat with us will you?" your father commands and you grouchily made your way towards the dinner table, sitting beside Wakatoshi but making sure you moved your chair as far as possible without your Dad noticing. You grab a small plate and your (F/C) chopsticks as you dig in, hating to accept the fact that your Father made a delicious meal, you grumble underneath your breath.

 Finally, after some silence, your Father speaks up "Why did you come home so late (Y/N)?" he asks placing his chopsticks aside while he holds his hands together looking at you, you look up, you couldn't tell your Father you were with a boy, he'd kill you. You quickly make up something in your mind before replying.

"Oh I came late from studying with a friend after school, that's all." You say gulping, Wakatoshi took notice and asked another question, "I saw you and Tendou together, you guys study together since when?" he asks, your father's eyes slowly become wide before settling back to their cold glare, you couldn't deny it, it was true. 

'Thanks a lot, Ushiwaka' you thought before slowly mumbling "yeah I was studying with him, but it's ok right? He's Wakatoshi's Friend." you say hoping your Father wouldn't mind since he is friends with his 'beloved son'. Your father looks at you in disbelief. 

"You know you aren't allowed to be around boys (Y/N), how many times have I told you this?" he speaks but before he could say anything else you finally burst, after all those 18 years of feeling Alone, Tendou made it feel better, you wouldn't let your Father also take that away from you.

"I'm not a kid anymore Father," you abruptly spoke making your Father glare at you "Don't interrupt when an older person is-" you quiet him "I'm tired of all of this, you have always treated me like shit father, when are you going to show me love huh!? You show Ushiwaka over here so much love, you allow him to be around girls, to have his dorm, to socialize. But with me it's a whole different story, you don't allow me around guys, I live in this dull home, I have a maximum of three friends and I always have a Curfew! IM NOT 5 ANYMORE I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF" by the time you finished you were already up from your chair, you excuse yourself and walk up to the stairs before you mutter, "I was a mistake wasn't I?" just loud enough for your father to hear. You make your way upstairs before slamming your door. Leaving your father and Wakatoshi to think. 'This is how you have been feeling all this time huh?'

---

You Sat at the edge of your bed, lifting a five-pound weight, for some reason, it has always calmed you down to do that when you were mad. But you were so focused that you didn't notice that your phone shone brightly from a new notification.

Unknown Number--

-Hi Kitty its Satori, I got your phone number of Ushijima after the Assembly ended, hope that's fine with you :>

You finally took notice and held your phone before releasing a giggle 'he was shy to ask me?' you smirk as you open your phone to the app messages.

(Y/N)--

Hi Satori! It's totally ok, this way we will be able to communicate from far away since you live in the dorms, also Ushiwaka- I mean Wakatoshi won't be going to the dorms tonight. Apparently he's staying home ;-;. 

You were about to close your lock your phone when you got a message 

Satori--

Alright, well thank you for the amazing night we had, ill see you tomorrow, dream well  <3

You blush before sending him a small 'good night' back, you put your phone on your bedside table before collapsing, you slowly close your eyes thinking to yourself, 'maybe I should move into a dorm' you chuckle 'I will move into a dorm who the hell gonna stop me now?'

let's just say things will get crazy

-----------------------

HIII SUKIYAMI-SAN IS BACK!

anywho I took long enough right?

I hope you liked it, please comment suggestions or just fangirl in general, love you all 

sukiyami-san OUT!