♧Ten♧

"Like?" His eyes widened then out of no where he pushed me into a classroom.

"Chanyeol-"

"Shh someone is following us."

---

3rd pov

Yeol was right there was someone lagging behind them suspiciously stopping in their tracks when the boys would pause then continued after them. Sehun combed his hand throw his hair uncovering his ears to hear if any steps were coming their way...

Damn.

Sehun thought hearing whispers of where they had gone, he heard thumping trying to open the door and flinched. Yeol grabbed his wrist chanting a spell taking them to another location.

Sehun looked bewildered, he was dreadfully confused now "h-how did you...you do that?!??"

"I don't know, I just wanted us to not be there." Yeol smiled as normal.

Huh? Sehun stared back at him more lost than ever.

"What do you mean? You don't like being at a lot of place but I've never seen you cast spells like that or at all Yeol."

Yeol layed down "Sehun let me tell you a secret."

"Hm, what is it this time?"

"You've been with me this whole time, I really... Really" Yeol sit up again with a serious expression forming on his face. "I don't have a reason to lie to you.. I remember bits and pieces of my memories so maybe I was very worried about you possibly getting hurt, you know?"

Chanyeol did that weird grin Sehun didn't like much, it looked happy but it wasn't, his eyes didn't ever match up. Chanyeol must be really said. He thought to himself.

"You are the only family I recognized and I don't want to loose you... I'll go mad, you know" He softly chuckles. Sehun moved beside him seeing the escaping tears in his eyes and how Chanyeol managed to laugh more...much more.

More pain.. So much pain.

"Oh Chanyeol it's okay... It's okay to cry." 

He shakes his head, "I know it can get tiring Sehun, I'm a hollow version of the Chanyeol you used to know... I know that's hard to face, always looking at me you, you always glance at me hoping one day all my memories hit me and I'll remember everything." 

He sighs, Chanyeol takes a deep breathe holding himself "yet y-you're let down, I-I let you down everyday by waking up and being so u-un-unaware."

"Chanyeol I don't think those things..."

He shakes his head violently, still that expression didn't fade away. "I.. Don't lie to me Sehun."

Sehun looked down tracing his fingers against the concrete floor not sure what he should say... silence swallowed up his thoughts. So silent he formed a vivid image of what he could say, something that slightly bothered him suddenly got bigger as he glanced up at how empty his friend appeared. Chanyeol's eyes have never looked so cold, he's never had silver irises' all together. Sehun was not familiar to what Chanyeol was emitting from himself.

"Chanyeol... How do you know that stuff? I am sure I never told you those things.. I didn't tell anyone those thoughts s-so how do you know about it?"

...

"CH-Chanyeol tell me."

...

"Yeollie..please" that came out more desperate than he expected, still his focus was on his fingers not having the courage anymore to look at Chanyeol directly, not with him acting this way, not with him acting so suddenly strange.

"Please tell me, else why would you bother staying with me Yeol? You could have left me and looked for the people who hurt you but you didn't, did you? You stayed so close to me, you think I don't notice how attached you are and how attached you get??"

"Chanyeol I want to know now. This is starting to hurt" Sehun held his thigh "I know you care Yeollie."

Chanyeol put his hand over his squeezing it a little re-connecting their eye contact, I took a deeper look into his grey orbs as he stared back into mine. "Yeollie..."

He sighs. "Chan-"

"I- I didn't want you to think I was insane... When I was in the hospital I heard everything Sehun, when people visited me during my 'coma'... Sehun I wasn't in a coma.... I-I was paralyzed I was trapped in my body and I still remember what everyone was saying about me." He shivers a bit getting shaken from his memories. 

"That when I wake up I was going to be crazy, I'm not going to ever fully recover.. That I'll be a defective element to society.. no one, no one wanted me to wake up Sehun. Not even your parents. That traumatized me."

"You're right, Sehun I do care about you, your the only one who said nice things to me but sometimes I wondered if you were older would you have still been kind" Chanyeol looked at Sehun his conjunctiva whitening over his irises' and pupils.

"Y-Yeol? Yeollie?? Chanyeol!!? CHANYEOL WAKE UP!!"

-

Meanwhile, across the academy a teachers meeting was being held by the principle.

"Sir your mate is handsome, but his loyalty needs some work, he's smart with no acknowledgement to it, argh he's got a strange scent and zero qualities of the ideal omega." Mr Kim huffed.

He sat back in his seat not grasping the appeal the elder had.

"Well Jongin ideal omegas can't satisfy me like he does~" Mr Byun clicked his tongue, thinking filthy thoughts with his boy toy.

"Still!" A tired yawning man slapped his hands on the table, "the boy is young asf Baek and you are like what? 220 years old? What's a vampire doing with THAT??"

"Sir he has a point, Chanyeol might as well be a new born compared to you. Plus the boy has already endured so much, why do you need to worsen that?"

 "Jongin. Shut. Up." He rolled his eyes "I think Chanyeol's the perfect match for me because he doesn't look at himself as an omega. He doesn't really understand that stuff yet but I see a genius in his eyes, like I truly believe no other man could suit me. I just know he is the one".

Baekhyun paused, clenching his heart crutching into himself in pain but he didn't want to show it thinking... there's no way his mind could have gotten there so early. 

Baekhyun put on a hard front continuing to address his collages hoping they hadn't noticed his behaviour just now. 

"Going through hell and still maintaining healthy friendships is something to admire you know." He forced a proud smile, ignoring the eerie feeling in his chest.

"He had a girl touch him! Hyung he doesn't respect you" Jongin fought on.

"What I'm trying to say is a wolf and vampire is one thing it already has many permanent effects on the wolf as for a vampire, they forfeit their power and status."

Baekhyun senses quiver feeling the pain in chest strengthen. Chanyeol hold on... Wait for me.

"I agree with him, by the way Kai speaks about him I don't believe Chanyeol is just a wolf Baekhyun, you don't know anything about him."

"Sh-shut up.. I need to go now, this discussion is dismissed". Before anyone could put a word in Baekhyun ran out the room using his vampire speed.

Everyone gawked surprised, what had their cocky leader acting like that?