♧Eleven♧

"Sh-shut up.. I need to go now, this discussion is dismissed". Before anyone could put a word in Baekhyun ran out the room using his vampire speed.

Everyone gawked at each other surprised, what had their cocky leader like that?

___

Sehun held Chanyeol's head on his lap getting more weary of his unconscious friend he was getting colder and blue, now even his hair was loosing its brightness.

"Yeollie please stay with me." Sehun shook his shoulders, "come on bro it's not funny anymore.. Yeollie! YEOLLIE DON'T DIE ON ME!!"

Sehun howls loudly, his mourning howl was loud echoing all over the campus causing other wolves in range to stop and howl along side him, almost feeling the pains emitting from the howl. Dogs, foxes and other wolves got closer to the main howl. Before Sehun knew it there were many students he hadn't even seen yet around him, all looking at Chanyeol laying lifelessly.

One stood out from amongst the crowding, "your friend, he's gone into white space."

Sehun cocked his eye brow, "what's white space?"

"White space is what happens when a wolf is feeling lost, he's most likely had contact with his master or mate already, white space can occur when they've been apart for too long. Your friend has fallen victim to his thoughts, he must have some traumas because..." 

The dog hybrid pointed at Chanyeol's eyes, "see his eyes are pure white he needs his mate to talk him back to reality."

Sehun cupped his cheeks noticing the change in Chanyeol's skin tone, "if the mate doesn't arrive soon your friend will pass away in this state."

The crowd went dead silent at the boy who said that without hesitation that same boy lifting up Yeol's hand into his "but that will only happen if he's a pure wolf" he looked over the body.

"Excuse me?" Sehun protectively growled at him. "Another wolf would have died by now but your friend still has a pulse in him."

"PARK CHANYEOL" Baekhyun called.

Chanyeol's body suddenly jerked causing all the other boys to step back from his body while the other two looked over him, Sehun checked his pulse feeling it increase.

"PARK CHANYEOL DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE!"

Baekhyun appeared in the air dropping on to Chanyeol cupping the latter's cheeks in his hands unconsciously began tearing up glancing over the state his Yeol was in. Baekhyun kisses Chanyeol's lips kissing him deeply trying to give his mate life again, he was too focused on Chanyeol to care if students were around to see what he was doing.

Baekhyun pulled away opening the younger shirt nuzzling into his neck scenting him aggressively "wake up Channie" he kisses him while stroking his ears. 

"I love you Yeol please, please don't leave me I just found you... Don't leave me Yeollie I promise to not shut you out again, I'll tell you anything you want about me"

"Baby don't leave...daddy like this" Baekhyun whispered and kisses Chanyeol's face more, still the boy hasn't made another movement to show he was back there, his eyes still white and Baekhyun was running out of ideas.

"Byun Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol gripped Sehun's hand making the wolf jump, "he responded!!!" 

The others smiled even though they were a bit lost and confused yet happy, they didn't understand why they were already so absorbed but they were and shrugged it off.

He turned to his side coughing hard as he lent his hand out sitting up from Sehun's lap, though his eyes were still white he managed to engage in his surroundings reaching to the other boy and grabbed his clothes.

"... You... Y-you'll be... in" he coughs again "in... my p-pack" Chanyeol let go smiling softly as he covered his mouth.

Chanyeol couldn't see anything. "Baekhyun" he had to rely on his hearing through the pain he was feeling.

"B-Baekhyun... you were late," he collapsed into his arms. 

Chanyeol began choking up blood with it overfilling in his mouth, Baekhyun quickly turned him upside down while the other boy brought attention to the blood in Chanyeol's palm.

Everyone starts howling loudly making it purposely echo around the campus to even be heard through classrooms, Baekhyun lifted up Chanyeol in his arms and took a silent Sehun's wrist, walking into teleportation disappearing in front of everyone that howled there and took the two to the private infirmary putting Chanyeol down to sleep, then a pipe in his mouth to drain the uprising blood in his throat.

Baekhyun paced back and forth before going to settle beside Chanyeol, looking down at the latter's pale face. Now Chanyeol's irises were gray.

Baekhyun thought as he caressed his hand over Chanyeol's cold cheeks, "what did I miss with you? You were just timid weren't you? Just a bit submissive with a brain so how did you manage all this?"

The older gently pushed the younger's eye lids down letting him rest. "Did you need my attention that badly? Going into white space when there was only a couple hours left to the end of the day".

"Yeollie, what are you?"