Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Ah, it seems the boys aren't home yet. Oh well! Follow me. I will show you to your rooms,” Mrs. Min said clapping her hands excitedly.

She took us to down a hallway, and stopped in front of a door.

“This is where the two of you will be staying,” she said opening the door and then pointed to the door next to Mi Hi and Hyo’s new room,” That's Hyun Gi’s room, and My room is right down this hallway to the left.”

Mi Hi bowed,” Thank you, so much. Whatever you need to be done around the house, I will take care of it! It is the least I can do.”

“Oh you really don't have to, but I can use a little help at times”

“I will do my best!” Mi Hi smiled bowing once again,” Lets go set our stuff in the room Hyo. Come on”

Mi Hi pulled Hyo along with her into the room. 

“Now, lets go see your room. Shall we?” Mrs. Min smiled

I nodded and followed her up the stairs. The upstairs was nicely decorated. Just like the rest of the house. There where two doors directly in front of each other. Mrs. Min walked towards the door on the left. 

“Hee Young, this is your room. The door over there is Yoongi’s. You two will have to share the same bathroom, is that alright?” She asked looking back at me

“Ah, Yes, that's perfectly fine,” I smiled bowing.

“Well, I’ll leave you to adventure the house if you’d like. I will be downstairs if you need anything”

I nodded. She smiled at me again before going downstairs. I walked over to my new room and opened the door. It was bigger than I had imagined it being. There was a bed with a simple blue and white flowered patterned blanket. Against the wall in front of the foot of the bed was a an empty desk. To the left of the desk was a small window with pretty, teal colored curtains. Next to the door was an empty walk in closet. I don’t deserve any of this. Mi Hi and Hyo do, but not me. I sighed and left the room. I’m getting curious on what Yoongi’s room would look like. You know, they say a persons room is a perfect example of the kind of person they are. Does that make sense? Ms. Figs would use that in her lectures all the time. ‘If you don't clean your room people will see the real you! Just by your room, do you understand? No one should see the real you. If they do, they will never adopt you!’ She would say that same thing in all her lectures. She is a sad and lonely lady. I heard she was one of those old cat ladies—the ones that own like 10 cats in place of a boyfriend or husband. 

I walked into his room. It was just as plain and simple as mine. Same size room, and bed. The only difference was that his had more decorations, books and whatnot. I walked over and picked up a small photo from the desk. It was a boy about my age. He was kinda cute. I wonder who he is. Maybe he’s Hyun Gi. He doesn’t really look like a Yoongi.