Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I stomped into my room and slammed my door shut. Well, I didn't really slam It. I just didn't close it gently. I lied down on my bed.

"Who is that girl? Why did he get so angry when I asked about her? Mrs. Min says that he doesn't talk to any girls, so why does he have a picture with her? He looks so happy in it too!

I gasped and quickly sat up, "Maybe She's his girlfriend! He probably doesn't want anyone to know...I should keep my mouth shut. I want to know if it's true or not. Oh, I can follow him around tomorrow! My work starts Monday, and I'm off Saturday...Perfect!"

I smiled and let out a giggle.

"I have only one shot at this. If I mess up, he will probably get mad at me again...What is the point of him making those stupid rules if I'm not going to follow them?" I shrugged

There was a soft knock at my door.

"Hee Young, are you awake?" Mrs. Min called

"Yes, I'm awake. Come in," I said sitting up straight.

The door opened and Mrs. Min walked in. She held up my note and gave me a look.

"What's this?" She asked putting one hand on her hip

"Well you see, I was cleaning and then I broke a plate. It was really pretty and I felt bad, so that money is for the plate. The rest can be for rent," I explained.

"Hee Young-"

"Please Mrs. Min. It's the least I can do. Being here makes Yoongi uncomfortable in his own home. Just accept the money, please," I said

She sighed, "Alright."

I smiled.

"But only this once!"

I nodded, still smiling, "Mrs. Min, can I go out to run some errands tomorrow?"

"Alone? I'm not sure Hee Young..."

"Please! I wont get lost this time! I promise!" I pouted

"Okay, Okay. You can go," she said.

"Yay! Thank you!" I squealed clapping my hands

Mrs. Min smiled, " You better get some rest if you're going to run errands tomorrow."

I nodded. She said good night and left my room.

"I need to get up earlier than Yoongi...problem is how early?"

After a long while of thinking, I set my alarm clock to 6:30 am. Even if he's not up by then, I could just wait.

***

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. I hit the snooze button then sat up. I got up and changed into my new set of clothes. I wore a grey skirt, a white shirt that had a plaid bow and collar, and over it a yellow cardigan. I put my hair up in a neat bun, leaving my bangs on my forehead. I applied some eyeliner and mascara that Mrs. Min kindly gave me. This was the first time I actually looked decent. I smiled and made a peace sign. I did some other odd poses then realized I had a mission to do. While I'm at it, maybe I should stop by the Police department and try to find Hyo's parents. I'll do that as a follow up mission. I fixed my hair a bit more then made my way out of my room.

I stood outside and looked around. I saw Yoongi getting into his car. I quickly hid behind a bush.

"How early does that boy wake up!" I whispered looking at him from afar

He backed out of the drive way then off he was. It was only then that I realized: How am I going to follow him when he's in a car!? I groaned and put my head in my hands. I was walking back inside and saw a electric blue bike. Then I got an idea.

"I'm sure no one will mind if I borrowed this...Kekeke~" I snuck towards the bike and sat on it.

If I was Yoongi, where would I go at this time of day? Yeah....There is no way I would know.

Fine then, off to the police station. I started biking.

***

Remember how I said I wouldn't get lost? Yeah, well I lied. I am totally lost. I sighed and looked around. I stood from the bike.

"Agh, where am I?" I said

I saw a boy with sunglasses on, about to walk into a coffee shop.

"Excuse me! Hey! Boy with sunglasses!"

He looked my way. I put the bike on its kickstand and ran over to him.

He looked confused.

"Sorry for bothering you, but do you know where the police department is?" I asked

"Yes, but it's far from here especially if your going on a bicycle..." He trailed off looking at the electric blue bike behind me

"Ah, I see...Oh well, thank you. Sorry if I held you back from what you were doing," I bowed then waved.

I walked back to the bike.

"And to think biking this far, would take me at least closer to the Police department..." I muttered getting on my bike

"Hey! J-Hope!" A familiar voice called

I looked up and saw Yoongi running up to the boy I just talked to. I gasped and quickly turned around. What if he recognizes the bike!? I quickly got on and just as I was about to take off-

"Hee Young?"

***

This chapter is a bit short...But nonetheless, enjoy!

Picture of her outfit on the right~ ===>