Not an Update!!

Hey guys...this is not an update but I just wanted to tell you guys something...

So earlier under the sunny afternoon I was working my ass out (I meant workout's aye!?) in my room with BLACKPINK'S KTL as my.. you know 'inspiration' I don't know why but whenever I hear their song's it's like I'm energized to workout hard like a lot!! So yeah...while I was doing Planks! (It's a type of exercise) My father passed by my room and I was like...

'What the fvck' I'm almost there and I stopped doing so... cause just so you guys know I'm actually a secretive type of a person so when my parents caught me doing workout's I get awkward and I'm not also the type who easily opens out to my parents so yeah...I internally groaned and was like 'what now!' It's my routine when I do planks I play a specific Blackpink song and stop doing the exercise when the song ended and earlier!! The song almost on it's end but then Fathe–!! Ugh whatever so yeah I'm doing the exercise over and over again my body hurts alreadyyyyy!!!!

Stay safe ya'll and pray for this pandemic to stop...This is not an update!! Sorry!! I'm too lazy to do updates...joke!! It's just my eyes hurt when I use phone's a lot and I'm still waiting for the right time to go to the mall and buy glasses...

Anyway is there any glasses that only has anti- radiation tho? I don't know if that exist

I'll update if I already have my glasses aye!?

❤Authornim