Cheater (part 2)

Days, weeks, months that turn into years...

Years..

It's been years since you left me

Years since you said that time will heal us but why?..

Why am I still hurting?

I missed you so much Lisa..I regret it a lot..there hasn't been a day that I'm not thinking about you baby..where are you? I missed you so fucking much..comeback baby..please..

"Jennie?" A voice interrupt me..her footsteps are getting near..

"Jen?!"

"Jen!! What the fuck are you doing!!" Jisoo unnie snatched the knife that I've been holding for the past 30 minutes that I've been blaming myself..blaming for my fucking stupidity

What's new?

This has always been the scenario for 5 years since Lisa left me..unnie always caught me trying to kill myself..if not knife then it's blades..

I mean what's the point right? What's the point of living when my significant other already left me years ago..What's the point?..nothing..

"Jennie stop this!! This is not good for you health..please I beg you.." Unnie said pleadingly

My head..

The surroundings...

Wait..

It's spinning..

"Jennie!!" Unnie's voice is the last thing I've heard since darkness embrace me

***

Jisoo's Pov

Fuck..fuck..fuck...

"Relatives of Jennie Kim?" Dr. Bae said

"Yes Doc? How is she? Is she fine?"

"Yes Ms. Kim..apparently she just lost some bloods..good thing the knife did'nt cut her wrist deeper..cause if not–"

"No..I'm not gonna let that happen.." I cut her for saying shit sayings..

Don't mind me!! Cause my mind is not in my mind..

Maybe your wondering why me and Jennie are still friends for years after cheating on Lisa..well cause we're not kids anymore duh!!

She's the little sister that I never had..what she've done to Lisa...is unforgivable yeah it's unforgivable..but hey!! She's a human too you know she also hurt yet it's still her fault which I know, Imma tell you guys this, a mistake doesn't define a person, do not let a mistake define you as person because we all make mistakes yet this mistakes doesn't make us a bad person..many people think wrongly, once you make mistakes all they think about is your mistakes..your flaws they would'nt think about the good deeds you have..and that's what I saw in Jennie she made a mistake..yes, but that doesn't make her a bad person I hope that Lisa also see's that..

Jennie's been suffering a lot already I caught her everyday trying to end her life, not sleeping as well as not eating she's so skinny already and you can't see the glow in her eyes anymore

Where are you Lisa? Why aren't you coming back yet? You said only 3 years Lalisa!! I swear I'm gonna skin yoy alive!! We need you, we need you to bring back the old Nini..Jennie needs you..

Jennie's Pov

I slowly open my eyes..white ceilings greeted me..am I in heaven alredy? Tss!! Heaven? Really Jennie? After what you've done you think your going to Heaven? Tsk!! how pathetic...