* Chapter: 1 *

Bell wandered around the streets of Orario Tired of searching for a Familia, he had lost hope, going from one door to the other he was aggressively pushed around, almost all the Familia's that existed in Orario were visited by Bell, and they rejected him.
Looking at his wallet bell realized that he wouldn't be able to have a proper dinner. Bell headed to the house of fertility knowing that the Loki Familia was celebrating their new successful expedition which meant discounts. He tried joining the Loki Familia in the past but they obviously rejected him. As he reached the house of fertility bell heard the shouts and screams of excitement of many adventures, he also noticed a lot of drunken ones too. Reaching for the door handle he heard a scream in an ally way in front of the tavern, he quickly turned around alarmed by the sudden change of tone. Bell saw 4 tall and well built guys cornering in what appeared as a drunken girl it was too dark to notice her features. He felt an ominous vibe radiating from there so he swiftly ran there and shouted at them.

"W-what are you doing?" The group turned around and saw a white haired boy with no armor and only an iron knife, they slowly turned around "Ohh thank gods it is just some weak kid I thought he was a guard of some sort" one of the lackies in the group sighed in comfort.
They headed his way sheathing their tall swords, he was bewildered, they looked much stronger than him not to mention they had much better armor than him. The taller guy in the group which had the best armor out of them ran towards bell and quickly slashed his chest with incredible speed not allowing him to dodge or evade his attack, a huge amount of blood was spilt on the ground in front of bell, making him scream in pain, he fell to his knees and saw that the girl had escaped successfully, he painfully groaned.

"I am going to die saving a girl, gramps would have been happy. I didn't become an  adventurer though, I just hope that the girl ran far away." Bell thought while his body was on the dirty ground, he heard one of the guys shout in fear before finally surrendering to the crippling pain and passing out.

*2 hours ago*

"Come'on Aiz just one drink, it wouldn't make ya drunk!" Loki begged Aiz
"No, I don't want to." Aiz said in cold tone
"Come'on Aiz just one, I'll pay for yer whole dinner." Loki shouting, as a result, she used her last resort.
"Fine just one." Aiz glared at her red-haired goddess
"Yay!!" Loki shouted while heading to Mama Mia.
"Can ya use yer strongest whiskey, one that could make'er drunk with just one drink," Loki whispered, Mama Mia looked confused for a second but obliged as she saw a pack of coins put in front of her, she poured whiskey from a bottle which seemed plain and simple.
"Are ya sure this'll make'er drunk?" Loki said when she noticed the plainness of the bottle.
'Don't worry Loki this is the strongest whiskey in the whole tavern" she informed.
Loki took her word for it and slid next to Aiz handing her the drink. Aiz took the drink suspecting nothing, she continued having her chat with Riveria, moments later Aiz slowly started feeling dizzy, her sight was hazy, Loki watched from afar laughing at how successful her plan turned out to be. She rest at ease now that she got Aiz drunk she won't have to try and make her have fun.

Sometime later Loki wanted to talk with Aiz but she was nowhere to be found, she thought that Aiz had went to the bathroom, but she felt something weird and she didn't know what it was, Loki went to check the bathroom, to her surprise she couldn't find Ais anywhere in the bathroom, she quickly ran to Riveria who was talking with Finn and asked her " Umm Momma have ya seen Aiz, I can't find'er anywhere" she said while nervously laughing.
" it's okay she is sane and she can find her way back to the mansion." She tightly gripped the bridge of her nose sighing.
"Well, I may have made'er drunk, hehe.." chuckling even more nervously than before.
"What?! Loki how could you be so irresponsible!" Riveria shouted at the trickster goddess. Loki tried to defend her self but remembering that she barely has anything to back her self up with.
"Ugh, Loki we have to find her no-" Riveria got interrupted by a person entering the tavern loudly. They all turned to face the door and there they saw Aiz her cheeks laminated a light pink colour signifying her drunken state.
"Bunny *huph* bleeding *huph* help *huph* help bleeding bunny!" Ais said while huffing it looked like she was running.
"Ahhh Ais here ya are! Where did ya go?" Loki said having the weight of finding her lifted from her chest.