2D x Reader

This is phase 2 cause I like the way Stuart looked back then. If it bothers you, you can just change it in your own mind.
Btw I'm pretty bad at writing and I CAN NOT write with cockney accent
P. S The idea of this story is that Stuart is kind of a pussy and he's been looking at you for a while.
Okay so the story begins like this:

Y/N's pov

I've lived with this band named Gorillaz, they were friends of mine. I don't own a house or an apartment and the band members don't mind me living here.
I've known Murdoc since I was a little kid. We used to play and spend time together (weirdly he was my babysitter). That's how I came familiar with the rest of the band.

I've lived here for about few months now and I feel great. We are almost like family. It's really awesome honestly, we party and have fun.

For the past few weeks I've caught Stuart staring at me. Like last night he...

I was going to get some snacks in the middle of the night. I always need some food before I go to sleep. No matter what.
I sneaked out from my room so no one could wake up and walked into the kitchen.
When I got there I noticed Stuart sitting on the dining table. He had a bottle in his hand and he rolled his finger around the bottle's neck/opening. He was propably drunk.
"Oh.. Hi-i Stuart", I said to him a bit suprised.
He stared at me and flinched when I said hi. His eyes were wide and he looked a bit suprised too.
"Oh yeah, umm heyyyy Y/N", Stuart answered. He seemed kind of anxious but not really.. Honestly I don't know.
He kept staring at me and I was wondering why? His eyes were big and his mouth was slightly open.
In that moment I realized why.
I had just my panties and a tight see trough top on. No wonder why he was looking at me for so long.
Sruart's mouth was open and I could almost see saliva dripping from it.
I turned back and got my snacks. They were in a cabinet that was under the work station. I bent over and I swear to god I almost felt Stuart's stare on my ass. I got up and gave him a smirk. He looked at me with his mouth open and with an adoring look on his face.
I decided to move his chair a bit so I could climb on his lap. Stuart didn't say a word, he was shocked. I wrapped his hands around my ass.
"Squeeze it" I commanded him.
Stuart squeezed my arse and still looked at me in the eye with his mouth open. I rocked my hips teasingly back and ford against his lap. He started panting a little and bit his lip. I felt Stuart's cock was hardening and his pants were getting a lil tighter. I smiled at him with a grin.
All of a sudden I heard footsteps.
"Shit", I whisper screamed.
I quickly got out of Stuart's lap and stand next to a counter, pretending I was getting some water or something.
"What are you two doing in here?", Murdoc asked and put the lights on.
"Oh, just-t nothing", I made weird faces and so did 2D while he was stuttering.
"Bullshit..", Murdoc answered and nod his head slightly.
"I can smell something strange was done here", he continued
"Maybe.. Maube you're just imagining things", Stuart said.
"Maybe.. Faceache", Murdoc mumbled.
Murdoc took some whiskey and went back to his room.

"Phew..", Stuart wiped his forhead. I just walked away, back to my room.
"Y/N! Wait, don't go!" Stuart yelled at me. I just raised my eyebrows in confusion.
"What-t about this?" Stuart pointed at his boner.
"You can figure it out by yourself", I winked my eye at him and went back to my room.
I laid on my bed and tried to get some sleep.
After a while someone opened my door. It was Stuart.
"What do you want?" I asked him.
"I want yeuw", he said and closed the door.
I sat up in my bed and looked at him with slight confusion, even though I knew what he meant.
Stuart sat down on my bed and pulled me into a kiss. I quickly climbed onto his lap and hold his head with both of my hands.
"gowd ya smell good", Stuart said and sniffed my hair.
"shut up.." I answered.
2D was actually a really good kisser. I thought that he wouldn't be so good at kissing (or sex) cause he seemed kinda pussy.
2D hold his hands on my ass. He slipped his tongue in my mouth.
After a while Stuart let go of my ass and started to draw on my back. He slowly put his hands under my shirt and unclipped my bra. It felt really nice. I always loved when someone caressed my back.
We broke our endless kiss cause I wanted to take Stuart's shirt off (also for some breath). Stuart had toned torso. I wouldn't say it was perfect but that's why I liked it. I wasn't perfect either.
Stuart moved to kiss my neck. He nibbled with my tender skin and left hickeys everywhere.
Stuart pulled my shirt over my head and I let my already unclipped bra slide off of me. He looked my breast with an adoring look. Stuart licked his lip and started to suck and bite my nipples and tits. Sometimes he even looked at my eyes.
Stuart left few hickies on my breasts too and looked at his work proudly.
I pushed him to lay on his back and started to rub his bulge. Stuart stood up on his elbows to see what I was doing.
I climbed over him again and gave him a kiss. I slowly worked my way down to his pants, slowly kissing and nibbing on his skin. When I was down there, I opened his belt and looked at his eyes to know if I was doing everything right. Stuart just looked at my hands and bit his lips.
I pulled of his pabts along with his boxers. Stuart's cock swung out to freedom and he blushed at little smiling dorkly.
"Wow.. All cause of me?" I asked Stuart teasingly.
"heh... Yeah", He answered still keeping that dorky smile of his.
I put my hand on his shaft and other on his balls. I moved both of my hands teasingly while Stuart started panting a little.
After a while I stopped and licked his shawt from down to up. I saw that Stuart got goosebumps. He was shivering. When I had bumped my head up and down for a while I (again) climbed over Stuart but he flipped us around. I gasped cause I wasn't expecting that to happen.
Stuart teasingly rubbed his cock against my crotch.
Stuart then went down to pull my panties off.
"These are cute", Stuart said with a smile. I just chuckeld back at him.
He kissed my thighs and teasingly licked my now wet pussy. I love that he tried to look at me the while he was doing it.

THIS IS SO BAD I'M NEVER GONNA WRITE EVER AGAIN (I KNOW I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THIS CHAPTER)