enemies (2D x Reader)

Again, you've been livin with Gorillaz.
You and Noodle were really good friends (this is AU to phase 1-2 where Noodle is also in her twenties).
Noodle and you were roommates but then Noodle joined a band and took you with her.
You and Noodle have been living with the boys for a year now and your life is awesome. Well almost awesome..
The band's singer, Stuart aka 2D and you didn't have the best distances to begin with..
You always called on each other with nicknames like "idiot" "loser" "forever virgin" and stuff like that.
Now you've just realized that you have some sexual tension with him.
You actually had a slight crush on the pal.

"Fuck my legs hurt", Noodle said with a breath.
"I know right"
You and Noodle had just came from the mall back to Kong studios, your home.
"What took you fuckers so long? Did you at least bring some food for the rest of us?" Stuart asked with a clear annoyance in his voice.
"Yes we did but with that attitude you are not going to get any", you said to him.
"Oh fuck off"

Noodle and you poked around with your new purchases. You showed each other what you bought while the other was in another shop.
"Isn't this bra just adorable?" You asked Noodle while showing your new f/c bra.
"Don't you need boobs to have a bra?" Stuart walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink.
"Oh fuck you 2D", Noodle said and punched Stuart's arm.
"Ow"
"pft.. You wish you could see me in these", you tried to come back.
"hmm.. Maybe", he smirked while looking at your breasts.
You just rolled your eyes and smiled.

—————————————————
Later that night
—————————————————

The whole gang (except for Murdoc, God knows what he was doing)
was watching some scary movie that came from the tv and eating snacks that you and Noodle bought today.
"Aight I'm gonna go to sleep ya'll", Russel said while yawning.
"Wait for me", Noodle said to Russel and winked at you quickly. You just rolled you eyes at her with an annoying look on your face. You could've leaved but didn't want to.
1. You were too lazy to do that
2. The movie was good and you had your favorite snacks with you
3. Stuart just ~cheesily~ stretched his arm to hold you.
You didn't pay much attention to it and just continued to watch the movie.
Suddenly Stuart laid his head on top of your head. Why did he do it? He's always such an ass and now he is being cute.  Until a scary scene came up..
"Boo!" Stuart scared you
"Ahh fuck.!" You oddly got scared.
"You are such an ass sometimes.."
You tried to think of revenge and came up with an idea.
You chuckled lowly
Stuart got confused by that and asked, "What you laughing at?"
You looked at him in the eyes, laid you hand on his cheek and pulled him into a kiss.
Stuart's eyes widened up and he frozed on his place. You pulled away from the kiss and attavked to his neck.
"Woah there.. What-t are you ddoing?"
"Just having some fun", You quickly said and went to kiss and nibble his neck again.
You started to rub on Stuart's now growing bulge and fiddle with his belt.
".. Fuck", he said under his breath.
You climbed off of the couch and inbetween Stuart's legs.
While you took his pants lff you watched his eyes, his lips and his emotions what he was going trough.
Finally you got to his boxers and rubbed his now rather large, huge or whatever you want to say, bulge.
Stuart whimpered under your touch and caressed your hair sweetly.
You got your fingers under the elastic on his boxers. You pulled the up and let go. Stuart just hissed a little in pain.
You quit teasing him and pulled his underpants to his ankles.
"Oh wow.. Didn't know such a loser could have such a big cock", You teased him. It was actually quite large. You thought he would have an average or smaller.
"You like w-what you see, huh?" Stuart asked while you wiped your fingers across his shaft.
You just gave him a puppy kind of look.
Slowly, you stuck you tongue out and onto his base. You licked to the tip and went down to take the whole thing in your mouth.
"fuck-k.. T-that's right baby..." Stuart panted.
"SIKE!" you screamed and jumped off if your knees. Quickly you ran away to your room.
"What the actual fuck?!" Stuart screamed and pulled his pants up.
He ran to your door and knocked harshly.
"Y/N! Please let me in! Finish me and I'll do something to make you feel good! Just.. Just please let me in or I'm going to get blue balls!" Stuart screamed loudly.
"What is it now? " Noodle walked in and Stuart heard you giggle from your room. She heard yelling but didn't hear what it was about.
"Umm.. Uh.. Well, nothing you should worry about", Stuart said and walked into his room quickly.