Murdoc X Reader

It was a beautiful sunday morning. You were snuzzled up to Murdoc's chest and he was holding you tightly.
You woke up in peace but not long after that you jumped put of the bed and yelled,
"Shit!"
Murdoc stood up to sit and rubbed his eyes.
"Ow my head.. For fuck's sake what is it?" he asked.
"We got to go to the church!" You threw your hands at him.
"Why the hell would we go to chruch?It's a perfect weather and time for morning sex~", he wiggled his eyebrows.
"I know but we don't have time and you promised to come with me. It's for charity so pleaseeee", you begged.
"How does it help charity?" He asked in annoyance.
"It just helps", you said frustrated.
"Plus we can have an amazing sex for the rest of the day", you bent over and crawled on the bed so Murdoc could see your cleavage.
"*weird Murdoc grunts* okay.." He said and tried to crab your boobs but you backed away.
"Great! Now get ready my little sex boy", you jumped and walked away to change your clothes.

10 minutes later

"Mudzyyy? Are you ready?" You sing songed from the front door.
"Yes I am~", He sing songed back and flipped his hair with his hand.
"You look gay", you said to him with squinted eyes.
"umm duh.. That's the whole point", Murdoc rolled his eyes and came down the staurs smoothly.
"But you're with me!" you crossed your arms.
"Well you look like a little boy anyways.."Murdoc rolled his eyes at you.
"Ah for fuck's sake let's just go.."

------------
time skippy to church ;)
------------

You were sitting on the church's bench, listening to what "God" has to say.
"fuck this is lamee..", Murdoc whines.
"Shut the fuck up were going to get out of here soon", You whisper yelled at him.
Murdoc was right, it was lame but you just had to went trough it.
"You know what Y/N~", Murdoc whispered in your ear while slighty biting it.
"What", you shivered from the touch but tried to act tough.
"I really, really want you to ride me and spread those sweet cheeks of yours for me~", He said while trailing his finger on your thigh.
"Shut the fuck upp..." You said trough your teeth.

It was time for eucharist.
You wanted to take Murdoc there with you.
While drinking the blood of Christ, you looked at him in the eyes and slightly licked the edge of the cup. He gulped visibly.
After the eucharist was done it was time to give money for charity and leave.

At home

"You little piece of shit!" Murdoc growled at you and slammed you against a wall

Hey hey heyyyyy
I know this is 455 words only but I'm really busyyyyyy rn.
I will continue this later if i have motivationnnn~