Chapter 1

Typed this chapter while listening to this...idk why? 😅

**Do let me know if there are any mistakes** (Smiling sheepishly)

"My Queen, the gates are closed and the soldiers have been recruited for the night duty," my servant Theist informed me. He is the most faithful person I've met. I smiled and nodded at him.

I stand near the window of my room and stare at the full moon whose light illuminated even the darkest corners of the kingdom. I tuck my auburn hair behind my right ear as I stare at the beauty in front of my eyes in awe. 

Suddenly, I hear a thud outside the door of my room. I stride towards the door to check what is happening. The door opens and someone's hand covers my mouth and traps me against his body. It all happened in a fraction of second and I'm staring into the silver eyes now which are shining under the moonlight. His eyes are the only thing that is visible as his face is hidden under the hood. His finger remains on my lips motioning me to be quiet. I managed to give a weak nod as I'm still trapped between him and wall. 

"Such a beauty but will wither away soon," he whispered while caressing my cheek gently with his thumb. His voice was smooth as velvet but also held authority. His other hand was still holding me by my waist firmly. 

"What do you mean?" I managed to choke out. It is too hot in here, he is standing to close, his touch is sending shoots throughout my body as he chokes my throat with his other hand.

"You see this?" He said showing me the hidden blade at his wrist under his cloak. "I'm here to kill you but I don't think I would be able to do it tonight," he said sliding the blade gentle on my cheek and stopped it at my neck. "Everyone wants to claim this beauty and innocence but your intelligence and fierceness has put them to fail," he explained boring his silver orbs in my hazel ones. I squirm under his gaze as he stares at me with an unknown expression.

"Why do you want to kill me?" my voice came as a whisper. 

"So curious for her death. Who wouldn't want a kingdom like Athena? Your beauty is causing a war between other kingdoms but none has been successful to claim you." He presses the blade against my throat. I gasp at the cool metal touch on my burning body. "You want to say something?" he asks as I look at the ground not knowing what to speak. "Eyes up here my Queen or else the crown will slip and so will your life," he says, pressing the blade further. "Everyone talks about your beauty but no one has never seen it," he admits. "Everyone knows you by your kingdom but your name," he adds.

"Eirene" I chock out. He tucks my hair behind my ear as he leans in. "And what does that mean?" he asks, his breath fanning on my ear making me shiver. "Goddess of Peace" I breathe out. His lips brushing over my skin lightly like a feather as he whispers my name 

"Eirene". I close my eyes and gulp. This place was too hot. This is too much for me. His proximity, his smell, his presence is intoxicating me. I've never been this close to any man.

"Please let me go" I plead.

 "Make me" he presses the blade again. I hiss in pain. I look up at him and notice our proximity. I don't think anymore and close the gap between us by crashing my lips on his. 

His lips were so soft like snow as they moved against mine. He moved the blade away from my throat and continued to kiss me hungrily. I kissed him back with equal passion. I was already trapped between him and the wall as he continued to kiss me. He spread my thighs with his knee and pressed it against my core. A burning sensation flooded throughout my body as I moaned at the touch. I pulled down his hood and tugged his hair as he let out a breathy moan. There was nothing gentle in the kiss. He pressed me against the wall and continued to kiss me. There was a dark curl of desire begin to twist inside me, bending all my rules. I tried to pull away. "No," he said, bringing his lips against mine. I kissed him again, pressing my core against his knee one more time as he let out a low groan setting every inch of my skin on fire. I grabbed his wrist which had the blade and moved to his stomach, I thrust his hand but he pulled away.

"Not so easily, my Queen. Fierce huh?" he said as he placed his hand on my waist, his cold fingers on my burning skin. I gasped for air and looked at him only to find him seeing me with an unknown expression. I could see his face under the moonlight. Swollen lips, running a hand through his messy hair while breathing heavily. Jawline sharp like a knife. 

"Will you let me go now?" I asked as I felt his arms tightening around my waist.

 "I'm letting you go today but I won't in future." he removed his hands away from my waist making my body craving for his touch. "I'll come back" he promised as he strode towards the window. 

"Wait!" I called out. He crouched on the base of the window and looked at me. "Who are you?" I asked. He just winked in return and jumped out of the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND FIRST CHAPTER DONE.

\\PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES\\