Chapter 2

THIS CHAPTER IS SPECIALLY WRITTEN FOR iamcool456

*Do let me know if there are any mistakes*😅

*In the Previous Chapter*

"Will you let me go now?" I asked as I felt his arms tightening around my waist. "I'm letting you go today but I won't in future." he removed his hands away from my waist making my body craving for his touch. "I'll come back" he promised as he strode towards the window. "Wait!" I called out. He crouched on the base of the window and looked at me. "Who are you?" I asked. He just winked in return and jumped out of the window.

**************

I grabbed my cloak and rushed to the door. "Theist! Theist!" I shouted. Everyone rushed into the corridor and gasped after taking in the dead bodies of the soldiers.

"Are you okay?" my friend Anastasia asked. We're best friends since childhood. Her mother was a servant and loved me like her own daughter since I lost my parents during the war.

"I'm fine" I replied as I stared at the moon. "tell Theist to meet me in the courtroom now with everyone else," I told Anastasia and walked to the courtroom. 

"Your Majesty." Everyone chorused and bowed as I sat on my throne. "I want high security in the castle. Recruit more guards on the castle's boundaries and Hester, I want one of your best soldiers for my protection. The gates will be opened in two days for the public to pray for their loved ones. I want every one of them to be checked thoroughly. Am I clear?" I asked and everyone bowed with a "yes". "Good," I stood up and dismissed everyone. 

I walked inside my room, but the curiosity inside me pulled me towards the window. I admired the kingdom's beauty under the moonlight, but something got my eye in the woods. It was the same pair of silver orbs twinkling in the forest looking at me and the next second it vanished. Maybe, I'm imagining these things.

The next day, I checked the security and discussed tomorrow's event. Every year on this day, everyone prays in the hall of the castle for the former King and Queen and their loved ones they lost during the war. The whole kingdom is going to be there tomorrow and I don't want him to ruin the day or kill me on the day when my parents died.

The guards had been following me around all day and I needed some personal space. So, I asked Theist to run errands for me while I sneak to my spot. I entered the garden, walked past the old fountain and entered inside the old empty hall. I grabbed my sword and started practising my moves.

"Swinging sword in the air won't make you any better, my Queen."

"Oh yeah, try me then." I pointed my sword in his direction. There he was standing with his back against the wall with arms folded.

 "You know, it won't be a fair fight if you fight with the sword and me with my bare hands," he smirked at me. 

"Well, I don't care!" I charged my sword at him. In a quick motion he pulled out his sword, our swords clashed together. I retreated and thrust my sword to disarm him but he locked our swords. 

"Now what will you do, my Queen " he teased. I tried to pull away but he grabbed my wrist. I charged my sword at him once again but he twisted my wrist and pushed me against the wall, my cheek scraping against the cold wall.

"That's what you got?" he taunted. I kicked him in the shin and clashed our swords together. I charged my sword again at him and this time his back was against the wall.

 "You know nothing about me" I smirked. "But I do know your weakness" he whispered. He is too close to me, our faces almost touching each other over the swords.

"And what is that?" I asked. "I think you know already," he whispered in my ear as he brushed his nose over my cheek. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. His intoxicating smell entered my nostrils. I opened them and noticed our proximity.

"What do you think now?" he whispered making me shiver. He leaned in, our lips almost touching. I closed my eyes ready to taste those sinful lips again. The next moment, his lips captured mine feeling like fireworks. The kiss wasn't soft and gentle. It was filled with lust and passion. My grip loosened on the sword as my fingers found their way to his hair and tugged it making him moan. His lips left mine and started to give my light feather kisses on my jaw. He kissed my sweet spot making me gasp at the sudden touch. My body was too hot, burning and aching for his touch. But the moment soon ended as he retreated. I didn't open my eyes. I don't think I can face him right now.

"And that's how my Queen, I win" I imagined him smirking as he said those words. Then I heard a clinging sound of metal which made my eyes open. I saw my sword lying there in the middle of the floor. I looked around for those familiar pair of silver orbs only to realise that I lost them. I lost him, I lost the fight.

~~~~~~~~~~

!! AND THE SECOND CHAPTER DONE !!

//PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES//