Chapter 3

THIS CHAPTER IS UPDATED FOR MY FRIEND maskedechandalux 

*Do let me know if there are any mistakes*😅

*In the Previous Chapter*

"And that's how my Queen, I win" I imagined him smirking as he said those words. Then I heard a clinging sound of metal which made my eyes open. I saw my sword lying there in the middle of the floor. I looked around for those familiar pair of silver orbs only to realise that I lost them. I lost him, I lost the fight.

******************

I woke up with that fight scene playing in my head. Remembering the way those silver orbs stared into mine. Just by imagining this much makes me shiver and creates a tingling sensation within me. Then I realised, today is the event. People were going to be here, he is going to be here. Why do I have a strange feeling to meet him so sudden?

I walked into the courtroom and took my seat on the throne as everyone bowed. "Theist, I want you to supervise everything and make sure that everyone is checked before entering," I ordered him. I don't want to face him.

I gazed at the gates longingly, waiting to see those silver orbs once again but much to my dismay they weren't there. I'm just wandered in the halls alone, thinking about him. Every time I see him, a fire is ignited within me, a fire to claim, to prove that I'm not what everyone sees. He rises the darkness within me. I can't think straight around him, he is the devil in disguise which makes me feel something different, feel passionate about something.

People have started to gather in the halls so I stride there. Everyone bows and greets like usual. "To the former King and Queen and all the soldiers, the loved ones we lost during the war," I say and the feast begins with that. I just away from the hall not wanting to eat anything. I feel someone tugging my dress, I look down and notice a small girl clutching my dress. A woman rushes to her probably her mother and tries to take her away.

"Let her be here if she wants to," I said to her. She looked shocked for a moment but left her nonetheless. "Hello princess" I crouch down at her level. "Hello, Queen Eirene!" she says smiling cheekily. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Astraea" she replied. "That's a beautiful name!" "Thank you" she squeals. "Do you want to see the inside of the castle?" I asked her and she nodded eagerly. I chuckle took her hand in mine as I took her to the corridors.

"You live in this big castle alone?" she asks in her squeaky voice. "Well, I don't have many friends. Just theist and Anastasia" I reply thinking about them. "Can I be your friend?" she asks. "Of course you can." I smile and reply. "Where is your prince...I mean King?" she asks again. Her question made me stop in tracks. I'm bound to have a king, to get married. This kingdom won't remain mine forever. "I don't have one right now," I told her. "Well, I can find you one!" she suggests. "Oh yeah?" I asked. "Yes! Let me see" she says and starts looking around. I smile at her enthusiasm. "Oh What about him? He looks like a Princ-King" she squeals and points in a direction. I follow her gaze and suddenly I feel like the air has been knocked out from my lungs.

There he is standing looking at me with those silver orbs. I notice a dagger tucked in his belt. He strides towards us while looking at me and smirks. I see him looking at the Astraea. "Hello! I was telling the Queen that you looked like a King if you changed the clothes" she says happily. I notice him moving near to her. "Don't" I snarled. "Well, Princess, How about you to your mother and I'll join you later?" he says. She nods and walks away.

"How did you enter here?" I growl. "There's my feisty Queen! I thought you missed me," he smirked in return. "And why would you think that?" I asked while lifting a brow. "Because you can't get enough of me," he says and moves closer as I take a step back. My back hits the wall and he stops, our chests touching together. I can feel his burning gaze on me. "And what makes you think that I even want you." I'm surprised by the sudden boost of confidence within me. "Because your body tells everything. Every time I'm close to you, you feel a burning desire within yourself. My touch makes you shiver. Every time I kiss you, you want to experience what committing sin feels like. Tell me if I'm wrong" his lips brushed over my ear as he said those things making me shiver. How does he know these things?  Does he feel the same? 

"You want me, don't you?" he smirks. I won't let him get me this time. It's my turn to win. I jabbed him in the ribs and turned him. It was now him who's back was against the wall with his dagger pressed against his throat by me. "You see, that's where you're wrong." I pressed the dagger further, his blood seeping through the cut. "I don't want you. I don't want you to touch me, to kiss me. I don't want you anywhere near me. Do you understand" I threatened him but he just smirked in return.

"Remember this, because you'll be begging me to touch you, to kiss you, to be close to you." he challenges. "There won't be a next time," I said ready to kill him but he twisted my wrist and snatched the dagger from me. "You'll see," he says as he escapes. I bolted to catch him only to find myself alone in the halls again.

~~~~~~~~~

!! THIRD CHAPTER DONE !!

DO YOU GUYS THINK THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME?

WHY ISN'T HE KILLING HER??

//VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE UPDATES//