Chapter 5

*Do let me know if there are any mistakes*😅

*In the previous chapter*

"Then take me," I breath out, ready to taste those sinful lips once again and forgetting about everything else.

**********

I stir a bit as I squint my eyes to see around. I try to move but there is something heavy on my waist which stops me. I open my eyes as I see him sleeping peacefully next to me with his arm on my waist.

I run my fingers through his hair which looks so soft under the sunlight. I smile as I see him relaxing with my touch. All the events from the last night play in my head as I caress his cheek softly. Everything was so perfect at the moment that it feels like it wasn't real.

I see his eyes flutter open as he takes in my presence. "Good morning" he greets me in his raspy voice as he kisses my nose. I try to pry his hand away from my waist but he growls and pulls me more close to him. "Let me go" I whine. "Do you have to go? Stay with me." he looks at me with a strange expression. I smile and lay my head on his chest as I slip into darkness once again.

I wake up only to find out that he's gone. I fresh up and change my dress and go downstairs in the hall. Everyone greets me as usual as I sit on my throne looking around for the familiar silver eyes. 

"My Queen, are you alright?" Theist asks as I snap out of my daydream. "Huh? Wh-Yea I-I'm fine. I just need to clear my mind." I stood up and walk in the empty corridors, my palm touching the cold walls as I move. Silence greets me like an old friend as I stare at those empty halls.

I walk away, trying to get him out of my mind. I enter my room, locking the door behind me. "You came back?" I whisper as I stare into those silver eyes once again. "Had to come, didn't get to finish what I started." his lips hover my ear as he whispers. He grabs me by my waist, his touch sending shoots within my body, his presence intoxicating me, fogging my mind. I can't think straight after noticing our close proximity. 

His lips brush over mine as he stares at me with a strange expression. Without thinking anymore, I close the gap between us as I crash my lips on his. I kiss him slowly, savouring his lips as if I have forgotten how they taste like. The next moment, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach as I gasp for air. I place my hand on my stomach, only to feel something warm and wet. I look at my hand which is covered in blood now as I stare at him in disbelieve, tears spilling out, rolling down my cheek as I choke on the air.

"Do you want to say any last words before you die?" he asks smirking. "I love you" I choke out. He looks at me with a strange expression but eyes become cold and distant the next moment. "How can you love me? You don't even know my name." he sneers. 

I slide down on the ground clutching my stomach as I gasp for air, his words feeling like a knife slicing my skin. "Didn't your parents teach you about strangers? Oh wait, they are dead," he smirks. I spit at him in rage. He looks at me in fury and crouches down at my level.

He stabs me with the dagger once more as I screech in pain, gasping for air. "Still feisty, huh? Your stubbornness won't do anything, look at you, lying in a pool of your blood, gasping for air-" he twists the dagger making me scream in agony. "-practically begging me to kill you." he smiles at me.

He takes the lighted torch from the wall and throws it on my bed causing it to catch fire. The fire spreads rapidly around the room, smoke filling the room. "See you in the afterlife...my Queen," he whispers as he kisses me on the nose. He walks to the window and winks at me as he jumps out just like the first time we met. 

I just lied there on the floor gazing at the ceiling as the fire engulfed me, my skin burning like hell, as I withered and screamed in pain, waiting for him to come back. I just gazed at the window longingly, waiting for his return, but he never did. All my cries were left unheard as I lied there, wanting my body to go numb. I didn't want to feel anything. I tried to find my voice only to find out that the moment he betrayed me, it was already dead. I closed my eyes, slipping into the darkness once again, but this time knowing that I won't be able to wake up again.

~~~~~~~~~

AND WITH THAT THE LAST CHAPTER DONE!!

//PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT//

//DO TELL ME  WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER//