chapter one: the hang out

Steven and Connie are just at his house talking and chatting about silly things.
"So Steven do u have any crushes?" Connie asks as she was eating some chips. "Well connie the only crush I have is u, my sweet amazing best friend" Steven replies. "Oh I'm sorry Steven but I already have a boyfriend but I'll still be your bff". When connie said that Steven began to get mad but he kept it inside. All of a sudden Connie's phone rings. "Oh my mother's calling me I better get going talk to u later Steven" connie said waving. "Oh yea bye connie" Steven waves back. Connie walks out the door and Steven starts to look at his fist and then he noticed that he was starting to turn pink. He decided that it would be best just to go eat something since he hasn't eaten yet. He walked to the kitchen to find bismuth and pearl sitting on the couch. "Oh hey Steven" pearl said cheerfully. "Oh hey pearl" Steven said while walking to the kitchen. "Connie told me that she wants u to meet her boyfriend later" bismuth said wrapping his arm around pearl. "Oh yeah cool" Steven said as he was preparing some waffles. "Yea and Steven today is the day that I give u a new weapon" bismuth said as she is polishing her armor. "Really?" Steven asks as he eats his waffles. "Yes Steven u will get a weapon that is better than Rose's sword" bismuth said while smiling. "Oh cool when am I getting my weapon today?" Steven asks sitting next to bismuth. "Well right now of course". After bismuth says that she leads Steven to her house where she makes weapons. "So which weapon will be my new weapon?" Steven asks looking around. "It's this one of course" bismuth shows Steven a something that has a strap on it but it has a super sharp spike at the end of it.

"Wow that's a super cool weapon" Steven said as he took the weapon from bismuth

"Wow that's a super cool weapon" Steven said as he took the weapon from bismuth. "Yes I know right u can hurt anyone with this weapon" bismuth said as she put a hand on Stevens shoulder. "Can it even hurt humans?" Steven asks as he looked up at bismuth. "Well yes it can why?" Bismuth looks at him with confusion. "Oh no reason I was just curious" he said as he walked back the the temple and into his room. "Omg finally I got a weapon that can actually harm humans, connie will be mine unless she wants me to kill everyone she loves" Steven says to himself while laughing.

Hello everyone I hope u enjoyed this chapter I got the idea to make this from a picture that I found on Google. I'll see u guys in the next chapter bye guys love y'all 💖 💖💖